Racist English CAC riots only to become the new Brick girl and gets walloped in the bollocks from friendly fire

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

This grifter has an Irish Passport and lives in Spain, even wanted US citizenship at one point, but is so pro British. Talking tough from his comfy villa. :mjlol:

Has the nerve to bring up BLM and call George Floyd a criminal, yet he's been arrested countless times and has been imprisoned because of his own criminal history. :mjlol:

Man's a pedo too. Those Nazi cacs are the worst to ever walk the earth

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Police were just standing there while he was getting hounded by these racist cacs but then detains the breh once he started fighting back. Maybe they did it for his safety, but it still doesn't look good.

police in the country are useless breh, some of the worst around the world.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Now I know what the title meant.
I was like:why: Until I watched.

The bloke done shown all types of idiocy, now didn't he?
walked up right on the picket line like he was about to have a full on convo with police in riot gear.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Majority of protesters were not from Southport.
The news called them professional looters.

There was a false name circulating online so they decided to go to the mosque

They came to destroy. Even looted mainly alcohol and cigarettes from the local bossman
some of the vernacular in different countries is funny. So essentially local bossman = shop keep or store owner?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if black people all over the world started giving all that energy back to white people for centuries of slavery, racism, hatred, rape, countless murders, lynchings, etc.

These pussies ass crackas better chill the fukk out :pacspit:

Do you think Blacks could win a race war?