Racist comic artist Stone toss identity uncovered.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Why do white supremacists get so obsessed with asian women? Its genuinely scary at this point

Basically...

1 - Most Asian women are portrayed as submissive and non-combative, that will simply agree with everything and endlessly fight for your relationship even if you are not behaving in a good way. They are also portrayed as women who like to fukk a lot with their partners. PS: From my experience, this last part is true. They don't fukk around but do fukk a lot with you.

Also, most of them are raised in their traditional values, away from western degeneracy, with their own media now established. Basically have zero to little real-life interactions with Cacs. The little interactions with Cacs happen through the little western media they consume. And in these media platforms, Cacs are always the good guys and saviors. I mean, Shogun is a big success now lmao

2- As we know, many whites(supremacists or not) are also super manipulative. In fact, I would say that whites rely on manipulation and mind games more than any group. So, the goal with Asian women is to basically have a pet, that they can control, treat good when they want, treat bad when they don't want, cheat on the low etc.

Among other things, they are the least receptive to black men

Speaking from my experience, I don't think so. Asian women are very receptive to black men. Marry? Not really. Dating and smashing? Yeah, and a lot.

Funny, during COVID I was smashing this beautiful and strong legged(not much ass though) Vietnamese girl that had a Cac fiance. Dude was Canadian, living in Europe, went to see his family and was caught in the lock-down. Stayed in Canada for like 6 months. At same time, I was staying in Europe for a while, same city they were both living. We met on tinder, smashed a couple of times. Then dude came back, she cut contact(I was able to read everything well). Weeks later she called me, to set up a coffee date because she needed to talk. We meet for a coffee and she hits me with "My fiance is super insecure because I told him that I hooked up with a black dude. He is constantly asking me why I did it, how was it bla bla bla...So, do you want to talk to him and tell him that nothing more happened between us and that you knew that I was in a serious relationship?"...All I said was "Yeah yeah yeah" but as soon as we left, I stopped replying her messages on whatsapp and Instagram. Last year she posted her wedding pics, I guess is still the same cuck...

Also, if they weren't that receptive to us, then Malagasy people, you know, people from Madagascar, wouldn't exist at all. Most of their DNA is just black African men mixing with Asian women from Malaysia, Indonesia etc.

By the way, when you are bored, watch the videos of black men going to marriage markets in China and see how women chase them. Fat, chubby, short, tall, muscular, buff ninjas eat well in Asia. From Philippines to China. You are a rare gem there. Even the ones that initially fear you, also have a lot of curiosity about you.

You guys need to stop seeing the world through Cac propaganda. Cacs invested a lot in "scaring the hoes" propaganda against black men, but you can still easily get it...

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just so I can understand your position: you follow extremely racist social media influencers because you want to stay informed?
No. Why would I do that? I used to follow accounts that exposed people like that. I would look them up myself sometimes too. It's not that complicated.

Yes cuz you had to frequent racists websites to gain this level of knowledge cuz you damn sure wasn't trying to get puzzy and just happened to stumble across him
:russ:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Who? Never heard of this guy. There are so many "comics" out there and they are so bad. At this point I'd rather listen some old school soundboard prank calls than check for what the fukk comedians do on youtube these days :mjlol:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
All because he got a craving for that sushi p*ssy like every other white supremacist.

It's getting to the point where we gonna have to use Asian women as bait to get these cacs out the paint.
What's with racist white men and Asian Women?

You'd think they want to keep their bloodline pure...

Daps
Reppin
Botz

Not really the case. Dude is white. He is just a white person from a "Hispanic" country. To be latino, hispanic etc, is to live on "rainbow nation" fantasies and consciously accept that the political and economic power of the country is controlled by the white class, who are called Criollo people. These Criollo, are the ones who fought most of the independence wars vs the Spanish, Portuguese crowns etc, and due to that, still retain the control of the country.

With time, these Criollo people started importing more Europeans and also some Lebanese(similar religion and some can somewhat pass as white). This is the origin of terms like "mejorar la raza". It was a tactic created to confuse the indigenous population into believing they are all mestizos, all mixed and thus, no one was really native, or that the natives are now a tiny minority. "If everyone is mixed, then things should just stay like that, with the same order...With Cacs at the top". Of course, some are mestizos, but, one just needs to travel to Peru, Bolivia, Mexico(outside of the tourist areas), Guatemala etc and see that these people are native and not mestizos.

You will have a midget from Peru, that looks like a painting of Atahualpa or Huáscar, telling you that he is mestizo :mjlol:

I call it one of the biggest con-games Cacs every played.

Last edited: