Racist comic artist Stone toss identity uncovered.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Why is it a bad thing to be informed?
Inform me of relevant shyt not some nobody drawing racist cartoons I have never seen before in Bumblefukk Iowa

Some of y'all should be ashamed to have this knowledge cuz we know you visit sites where this shyt is common place. I don't see this shyt anywhere but here

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
All because he got a craving for that sushi p*ssy like every other white supremacist.

It's getting to the point where we gonna have to use Asian women as bait to get these cacs out the paint.
He actually wanted a cacette when him and his company visited Japan. Might be a needle in a haystack in the right wing circles.

An actual white supremacist who isn't bending the BS racial shyt he believes.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Inform me of relevant shyt not some nobody drawing racist cartoons I have never seen before in Bumblefukk Iowa

Some of y'all should be ashamed to have this knowledge cuz we know you visit sites where this shyt is common place. I don't see this shyt anywhere but here
Ashamed of knowledge? :snoop:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How many times do you have see a thread in here or after how many years of someone posting a link or screenshot from a racist person or organization that people say

" :camby: get that shyt out of here"

Before its relevant to you?

I can name maybe 5 at least 10 people or outlets that get posted or shotted here and everytime within the first couple is replies people are saying "why are you reposting this racist person/site?"

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"One possible explanation is that Graebener's attempting to hide his Puerto Rican heritage from his followers, who some speculate would consider it a suboptimal fit for an artist who frequently comments on white superiority."

:sas2:

Remember. Some of the most racist people you'll meet(Irish, Italian, Greek) were originally not considered white. Whiteness is an expanding category because it's made up. It has no basis in science.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

This is the creator of influential propaganda used to dehumanize you and yours. It's relevant to you, whether you know it or not.