Racist Cartoons

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
had a young (age like 23) white co worker make a "tar baby" joke and I had to sit his ass down and explain where that term came from and how I don't expect to hear that shyt again. Also let him know about "calling a spade a spade" too :ufdup:

then it hit me, I remember watching song of the south when I was little in the 80s, which is a all about tar babies and other racist ass imagery. shyt, I even remember reading the little Disney book about it too...but of course they removed the live action parts but kept the cartoon.

I need to ask moms why that shyt was even in the house...:birdman:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I had to burst someone's bubble and inform her that Dr. Suess was a piece of shyt too

49718_lg.jpeg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

And HERE you have actual jazz legends and Steppenfetcbit in these cartoons. One of the legends are Fats Waller... I had the pause when the dude walked up tap dancing...
Edit:
Continued watching to see another of the jazz legends are Cab Calloway and SachmoThese cartoons would be dope if we weren't depicted the way we are, but were drawn with exaggerated features and appear lazy and talk slow...
I like seeing black cartoons, it's what I base my avitars from. The women (some) in these are drawn to look beautiful & others as exaggerations based off sterotypes.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
not what im talking about, and they didnt re dub her as a whtie woman. they just didnt make her sound so much like a slave

what im talking about is taking shyt out the cartoons and thus ruining the joke

At one point, they DID literally cut the "Mammy" character out of Tom and Jerry and replace her with a white girl.
Before:

After:

I had to burst someone's bubble and inform her that Dr. Suess was a piece of shyt too

49718_lg.jpeg
:ohhh: That one hurts. I never would have expected it. (I've never heard that "woodpile" expression before).

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Definitely, thats why i fugured Consuela is t on there often anymore. I'm not sure if she is anymore all together, I don't watch Family Guy like i used to.
they had a damn Trayvon episode where Peter shoots a hooded black man who turns out to actually be Cleveland Jr...and in the end they make Cleveland somehow take the blame for it all and all is well in the white world :dahell: