Racist Accountability Dump Thread: When Racism Goes Wrong

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’m taking drink orders. In the meantime, check this out!
A 16 year old activist got this racist fired from her gig at the Vision Center after she was harrassing BLM protestors.
ROB_8421_jpg.0.jpg

White woman fired after yelling "white lives are better" at protesters

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This thread should have been up 4 years ago plus with 300 pages long. Now y’all wanna make it :picard:

This board didnt start mentioning anything Trump until February/March 2020..

Both of y'all sound stupid as fuxk
There have been many threads made just like this
And nikkas been bashing Trump since forever
And some of y'all mafukkas wss the main 1s on Trump's nuts in threads 4 yrs ago :jbhmm:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
An Arizona employee faced racial slurs, dolls depicting lynchings, lawsuit claims

An Arizona employee faced racial slurs, dolls depicting lynchings, lawsuit claims
7f7e05ad-d8ba-4fe0-b155-0e1af294d8b1-imagejpeg_0.jpg

Clinton Lee was harassed by a manager who called him the N-word and displayed figurines simulating lynchings, according to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION

REBEKAH L. SANDERS | THE REPUBLIC | AZCENTRAL.COM | 3:39 pm EDT October 16, 2019
icon-sms_24.svg

PHOENIX - A Phoenix moving company allowed a manager to repeatedly harass an African American employee with frequent use of racial slurs and dolls that simulated lynchings, forcing the employee to find another job due to the hostile work environment, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Gary Carpenter, who was a manager at Arizona Discount Movers, is accused in the commission's lawsuit of calling employee Clinton Lee the N-word almost every day, making comments such as "If you're not white, you're not right" and beginning morning staff meetings by saying "White Power," and making a Nazi salute, an EEOC lawsuit says.

When Lee would pick up his paychecks, Carpenter would often tell Lee to leave because employees were holding a Ku Klux Klan meeting, according to the suit.

The manager also displayed figurines that simulated lynchings, according to the EEOC. He placed on Lee's desk a statue of a jockey holding a whip tied in a noose and labeled the statue "Clint," the lawsuit contends.

The commission said Carpenter also spray-painted a troll doll black, hung it from a hook in the middle of the facility, pointed to it and said, "Hey Clint, look! That's you!"

1795a60e-f92e-43d5-97b9-9635881f0b69-Clint_troll.JPG

Carpenter was convicted in 2018 of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, was sentenced to five years in prison and lost his job with the moving company, records show.

64fa9c90-a53f-49a8-b86a-e4c1f0a31c4c-168465.jpg

Gary Carpenter
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
Arizona Discount Movers agreed to settle the lawsuit Friday, without admitting fault, by paying Lee $54,000.

The company also must provide Lee with a written apology and a positive reference letter, develop anti-discrimination policies and prevent future racially discriminatory practices, according to court filings.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This thread should have been up 4 years ago plus with 300 pages long. Now y’all wanna make it :picard:
Lmao! I think people been puttin in work here and there but I like shyt in one central location. And you right, it should be 300+ pages.
It’s especially to demonstrate how the tide is turning in society in some ways.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lmao! I think people been puttin in work here and there but I like shyt in one central location. And you right, it should be 300+ pages.
It’s especially to demonstrate how the tide is turning in society in some ways.
You see how c00ns get triggered and come at u instead of just going with the thread :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Shoutout to J Murda for ending a racist cac battle career before it even started.

:ehh: I’m gonna post some that I’ve heard tmw.

:sadcam:I’m only up right now to eat and feed these babies!!!!

Her juelzing in that article is top notch...

:mjlol:

Great thread :wow:

The best kind are catching the college racists...thats the lick...lol

I don’t think I got your drink orders. Wings will be out in 10 mins.

In the meantime, did ya’ll know Sara Lee was paying $4million to black workers who experienced racism or were exposed to mold and abestos.
Sara Lee agrees to pay $4M to black employees who say they were called racial slurs and exposed to black mold and asbestos more often than white workers - Valli Kane & Vagnini
Not nearly enough but its something.