Rachael Ray is turning into the Michelin Man brehs :scusthov:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
didnt she make some slick racist comments about Oprah?

Y'all gonna let her slide tho. :mjpls: That's the Coli for you....

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Man ya'll been too nice and diplomatic with this fool. @Schmoove, hey numb-nuts, the moment you put this pic as a piece of your "evidence"

She ain't preggo neither.

rachael-ray-weight-gain1.jpg

Your dumb-ass thread quickly went to:
x5sYFl1.gif

Am I supposed to take seriously the ideas of someone who literally could not look at that pic for 3 seconds and not figure out that's not Ray's body? I could see you just sitting at your computer in your over-zealousness to get some cheap daps and you not realizing that you just took the credibilty of your thoughts and threw it directly in the :trash:

:russ:

I've always said people should have to pass a basic intelligence exam before they reproduce, now I'm going to add starting threads to that list. I'm not looking for Newtonian intelligence, we just shouldn't have to read or see drivel that insults our collective intelligence :francis:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I used to watch her cooking show and marvel at the kitchen layout.
Woman had fresh herbs in a goddamned pantry.

:what:Know how hard I would be stunting if I told people I had fresh thyme in a pantry???

On topic:huhldup:She is past 40, so either she stays the course or you see her in a few years doing Jenny Craig commercials with Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertinelli.

I grew a big ass basil plant once and put that shyt in everything cuz it was 10x stronger than regular wal mart fukkboy limpdikk basil.