RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why is she white? :mjpls:

:russ: it's an old Marvel character from the 80s. Ima draw a black Spider Woman just for you, pause.

20240821-083035.jpg

It's Spidey Woman with box braids.

:manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Love that this thread is still going and I do intend on updating again on Sunday. I’ve just been extremely busy with work.

Props to the verified.

:salute:

Shots to the terrified.

:ufdup:
Especially the ones that get upset and defensive when you called them out on it. I count two posters who have :sas2:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Can you prove this scientifically? Haplogroups? Subclades? Genome sequencing? What do you know that countless PHDs in genetics, biologists and genetic anthropologists between US and Afrika don't know? I'm in Colombia as we speak and most Afro-Colombians like just Afro-Americans.

The first book I read on the subject matter was, "They Came Before Columbus", by Ivan Van Sertima when I was 19. Most recently I read "When Rocks Cry Out", by Horace Butler. I suggest you read that book. It will catapult you into world of information. Also read "Stolen Legacy", by George M James MD. Even the Chinese have admitted the original Chinese are from Africa. And don't sleep on the National Library of Medicine. Discernment and critical thinking are a must if you decide to follow those bread crumbs.