RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
U make this cac narrative up to deflect the truth of yourself. Kick rocks pinky
Sorry my family isn't low class like yours. Both my parents were in the home.

Don't get mad at me. Ask your dumb ass mama why she was reckless with her stank musty p*ssy. :manny:

Daps
You or your people from Honduras? My mom was born there. I have family from both sides from there.
:salute:
Interestingly enough, no family from Guatemala.
:ohhh:
Bit more complex. I grew up there in my formative years, so no direct ancestry initially. But moms and pops divorced cause pops loved the country amd wnated to stay. Ended up marrying a local woman and having a kid there. Plus my younger bro was also born there. But Honduras is where I grew up so I consider myself latino and eventhough it has been years since I lived there I still consider it "home"....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Sorry my family isn't low class like yours. Both my parents were in the home.

Don't get mad at me. Ask your dumb ass mama why she was reckless with her stank musty p*ssy. :manny:
Cacs :mjlol:

Always thinking they are better than everyone and thinking every black man grew up without a dad. @Houston911 can we ban this exposed cac?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Bit more complex. I grew up there in my formative years, so no direct ancestry initially. But moms and pops divorced cause pops loved the country amd wnated to stay. Ended up marrying a local woman and having a kid there. Plus my younger bro was also born there. But Honduras is where I grew up so I consider myself latino and eventhough it has been years since I lived there I still consider it "home"....
You are one of us Brother. @Sleepy Floyd @Noriega

I haven’t seen Noriega in a minute. He must be deep in Panama or pulling crazy shifts.

Daps
You are one of us Brother. @Sleepy Floyd @Noriega

I haven’t seen Noriega in a minute. He must be deep in Panama or pulling crazy shifts.
Gracias hermano. :wow: ... plus I speak Spanish like English so if you were to hear me you wouldn't even know I had no latino blood officially in me.......... pero la energia corre en las venas...:banderas: