Racc00n City Police Department gotta be the worst designed building in gaming history

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine the nightmare the construction crew has to endure building this bullshyt

Construction manager on the phone: Wait wait wait they want how many statues? :wtf:
How big? :wtf:

"A fukking library?" :dahell:

"Sir may I remind you this is a Police Department not the Mall of Ameri...
uh.. yes sir.. ...oh ur paying how much? :ehh: ok we'll get to work

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Talk to me about the temples in Uncharted and Tomb Raider.
:youngsabo:: I want rooms that can only be reached by climbing a wall, and jumping to a ledge on the opposite side of the room.
:wtf:: How about we just make a stairway?
:youngsabo::Excellent idea! I want rooms that can only be reached by climbing a wall, and jumping on to a ledge on the opposite side of the room where there will be a secret button behind a loose brick that will reveal a stairway!

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine working in the RPD station and needing to find puzzle pieces all over the building and in the sewers just to get the microwave working during lunch break.:shaq2:
Actually the reason why shyt is scattered is because Chief Irons intended for everyone in the Rac00n city police department to die in order to tie up loose ends if by chance somone was able to escape and survive the outbreak.Remember dude was on umbrellas payroll and covering up alot of shyt that was going on.Irons purposely misled and divided the RPD officers and spread ammo,items and etc around the building (under the guise of not letting shyt fall into the wrong hands lol).

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They straight up put a lock on Leon desk and make him do a puzzle to open his own desk :mjlol:

Also the one dude who is like "i think I know how to get out the police department":mjlol:

WHAT:mjlol: Breh been a cop for years and now that he can't just walk out the front door cause of zombies he scribbling in a notebook like "i think if we find these 3 medallions we can open a statue and get out":mjlol:

Great game but RPD was always :mjlol: to me because of this...

Random square crank laying on a barrel in a room but you need it for some random room on the other side of the RPD...

You got to go through a DOG KENNEL to get to an INTERROGATION ROOM...what:mjlol:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually the reason why shyt is scattered is because Chief Irons intended for everyone in the Rac00n city police department to die in order to tie up loose ends if by chance somone was able to escape and survive the outbreak.Remember dude was on umbrellas payroll and covering up alot of shyt that was going on.Irons purposely misled and divided the RPD officers and spread ammo,items and etc around the building (under the guise of not letting shyt fall into the wrong hands lol).
he coulda threw the shyt away in the dumpster.. imagine the Chief with a box of items scattering shyt everywhere like a 2 year old :dead:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Talk to me about the temples in Uncharted and Tomb Raider.
:youngsabo:: I want rooms that can only be reached by climbing a wall, and jumping to a ledge on the opposite side of the room.
:wtf:: How about we just make a stairway?
:youngsabo::Excellent idea! I want rooms that can only be reached by climbing a wall, and jumping on to a ledge on the opposite side of the room where there will be a secret button behind a loose brick that will reveal a stairway!

The way you worded this means, you are either a funny ass nikka and/or an excellent salesman. Either way, hold this dap n rep and drinks on me if we connect organically.