R.Kelly:”It’s Too Late To Do Anything About Me,Y’all Should’ve Did Something 30+ Years Ago”

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I mean he tripping just saying shyt like that in the open But he's right. He beat the case. He can't go back to trial.

not for that defendant

but im sure if other lil girls come out against him he can be right back in it:usure:

its just crazy that hes been out here doin this shyt for years, with no repercussion

Benefited

Banned
Daps
it's true, you think someone with a lifetime of memories to r kelly's music from "honey love" to freakin someone to the whole "black panties" album is going to say, " :picard: i'm good" at this point is dumb. and young listeners aint checkin for him (maybe outside his hits) in the first place, so you're wasting breath and energy. the people who chose to care, cared when it became evident the shyt was true 13/14/15 years ago, everyone else still rocks with his music.

This is actually where they fukked up,and I remember saying it could happen.
R Kelly will always be a legend,but he was cold out here like what happens to many legends.
All they did with the smear campaign was bring attention to his name,and make old fans go back and revist classics.
Along with making young listeners go listen out of curiosity and from seeing classic songs posted on social media.
That is the LAST thing you want to do with someone who is pure talent. All they are doing is creating new fans:wow:
We shouldn't have seen a sudden spike in R Kelly music streams again til after he died.
But they had to poke a sleeping bear.
I won't lie I'm just hoping this makes Kells hungry again musically:francis:
Aaliyah and that girl was thots acting grown, and Kells was a sex crazed man who lacked self control.
Both of their music was still classic and I won't ever stop saying that.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kellz rapes, but he rapes to save.

giphy.gif