R.I.P to the people of 9/11

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I saw my teacher get called out the room and come back in the door with the :merchant: face....It looked like she saw a ghost....minutes later we all found out what happened.

I saw it on TV when the 2nd plane crashed in the building I felt sick :(

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
This thread was made strictly for reps and daps but TS only got 1 dap and is still deep in the red. :russ:
We see you. Good Job, good effort.

Not trying to be disrespectful today just paying my respect to the people of their demise on this date 11 years ago..

But tomorrow :shaq:

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the thing,more will eventually happen if people don't speak up and more importantly raise up..

and i never understood how calling out a govt for overstepping its boundaries and engaging in live war games equate to disrespecting the victims&families of such travesties,are they laying in their graves caring about what is/was a lie..? As for their families that lived they deserve nothing less then THE TRUTH,because while it may hurt them now it will benefit them in the end,going to your after plane of existence hating a group of people,especially ones who are "innocent" is harmful indeed,better to suffer the pain&fear now then to take that energy with you..

Thats not the point. This is a RIP to the people of 9/11 thread. Whether the government was in on it or not, I can guarantee you all the innocent people that lost their lives that day and their families weren't "in on it".

Treat this thread as a moment of silence type thing, say your RIP's, pay your respects, and move on to another thread. Theres plenty of 9/11 threads in Higher Learning for people to discuss conspiracies and other things.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
*goes on Facebook and twitter*

*sees everyone post some corny shyt like "never forget"

be original you fakkits