R.I.P to the people of 9/11

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scust at some of the replies in this thread. This aint the place to be making jokes or talking about government conspiracies. A lot of innocent people lost their lives that day, show a little respect for the dead

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to: To all those innocent lives who was just going on with their own business that fateful day. :wow:

YBE

Banned
Daps
"And we building 4 more new towers" :pacspit:

1347229827-14-5-2012-1000x750.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Luckily I didn't know anyone who was caught down there. I remember the mad scramble making sure all family picked up the phone.

RIP and condolences to everyone. It was hectic out in Manhattan that week

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This shyt was so fukking surreal when it happened... Freshman year of highschool, every class we were just watching coverage of the event in shock...

I saw my teacher get called out the room and come back in the door with the :merchant: face....It looked like she saw a ghost....minutes later we all found out what happened.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Scust at some of the replies in this thread. This aint the place to be making jokes or talking about government conspiracies. A lot of innocent people lost their lives that day, show a little respect for the dead

that's the thing,more will eventually happen if people don't speak up and more importantly raise up..

and i never understood how calling out a govt for overstepping its boundaries and engaging in live war games equate to disrespecting the victims&families of such travesties,are they laying in their graves caring about what is/was a lie..? As for their families that lived they deserve nothing less then THE TRUTH,because while it may hurt them now it will benefit them in the end,going to your after plane of existence hating a group of people,especially ones who are "innocent" is harmful indeed,better to suffer the pain&fear now then to take that energy with you..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
rip no one deserves to go out like that

i even remember what i was wearing to school that day