R.I.P KA

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This is sick. This is not right man.

What the fukk man.

Condolences to his die hards on here.

I ask of his long time fans -

When did YOU start listening to him and what do you feel?

What are your favorite albums of his?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
RIP to the brutha y'all going. to bugg out on me but I never heard of him.
I'm not from NYC and nowhere near being a boom bap head :hubie:

But when Ka rapped you immediately felt like you were in some grimey New York apt staircase, and he was a fireman so he really was out there saving lives even after coming up the way he did :wow: stayed in his lane didn't start shyt with no one.

I remember Earl was saying Ka passed his fireman exam test with some next level numbers like top 5% percentile, the brother was smart as hell and physically in shape forreal but mad humble with it

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dude was only 52, in good shape, and gave back to his community in the best way possible after a life of crime. Now he's gone :snoop:

They say the good die young
I guess these grimy nikkas live a long time
Sit in fancy whips, sip champagne and shine
Keep your eyes on yours while I keep my eyes on mine

Unbelievable. :mjcry:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This some fukkin bullshyt :to:

Yeah naw fr. We're fortunate that he was as prolific as he was, I've legit probably only heard like 70% of his catalogue but I'm about to revisit the other 30 :mjcry:

His Nightbreed material is dope too, laced by the same producer (Charlemagne) who did most of the Natural Elements shyt. When I was crate digging I would always see NE 12"s in the dollar crates and I copped a grip of them, especially Mr. Voodoo shyt. I probably flipped past it in those same crates w/ no idea it was the same dude off GZA album.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
RIP to one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Just got into his music last year and have been streaming him endlessly since, he got me through some tough times working.
He truly was a GOAT writer/rapper. Mastered the art. I’m glad he came back with a vengeance we got amazing shyt from him at a time where most cats didn’t take the craft seriously.