R.I.P KA

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Holy fukk

Hes my favorite rapper today. fukk man. Wtf. Legend.

A real mc. Not an entertainer. Imo most important rap artist of the past 10 years and one if the last, true nyc mc’s. He shows its a true art form and > all other art forms. Guy is one of the rare gems in this game. So under appreciated.

Straight up self released all his own work. Did it for the love. Not a job. So his depth > damn near everyones today.

Prolly the best artist in ughh. I knew who he was in 2000s from his ug stuff but the gza put me onto him as he had his own song on the pro tools album 2007. After that came Cold facts , one of the greatest ughh songs ever imo.

Sad day man.

Rip ka, sean price, doom, prodigy, tame one, odb, big, pac, pun , freaky tah, dmx… why all my favs die for…

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
WTF.

This done fukked up my whole year :mjcry:

First song i heard from him was on GZA's album, i liked the song a lot but never really followed up on him like that.

I heard "30 Keys" when he was about drop Honor Killed The Samurai & just became a huge fan since then.

You can probably find some of my old posts about it but i still think Honor Killed The Samurai is the last hip hop classic to me & he's arguably crept in to my top 10 :mjcry:

R.I.P Young King.

It's forever fukk them clowns who wrote that article about you when was rapping & your occupation was a Fireman.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I literally arose from a 30 min meditation, I clicked on instagram and saw an r.i.p Ka post.

Then I stared at my phone and yelled "WOOOOOAAAHHHH!"

I thought it was just a Ka post till I read the caption.

fukk this shyt.

Chino and Ka this year. Two greats. Is this world meant to carry such great human beings?

Why the fukk can't they live till 80 but trash ppl do.

I HATE this shyt! 😡😡😡

I don't know man.

My condolences, love and peace.

🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️💫💫💫