R.I.P Congresswoman Shiela Jackson

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thats not why at all. You’re being silly and pedantic. You can go to your local Green or Libertarian party and you’ll get a full grasp as to why they don’t make any progress. Lets stop acting like unknown conversations as to why they can’t make inroads.

And even if we did have more options for voting we would still have ongoing and concurrent problems and issues.
It’d be better than the current system we have now in where a party can hold the country hostage in order to get their way and act like a child when they don’t.

You can defend a 250 year outdated political system if you want. I’m not the one to do so and have made it entirely clear on this site.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It’d be better than the current system we have now in where a party can hold the country hostage in order to get their way and act like a child when they don’t.

You can defend a 250 year outdated political system if you want. I’m not the one to do so and have made it entirely clear on this site

Where do you see me defending the current system. Please point that out to me

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where do you see me defending the current system. Please point that out to me
Shooting down the idea of a third party or multiple voting options is defending the current system in place as it allows one party to hold the entire country hostage when they don’t get their way.

It’s a reason why that poster you jumped to defend got quiet when I mentioned more than a two party system as he’s been one of the main posters on this site that gripes when the idea even comes up even with it solving a lot of the problems in this country.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Shooting down the idea of a third party or multiple voting options is defending the current system in place as it allows one party to hold the entire country hostage when they don’t get their way.

It’s a reason why that poster you jumped to defend got quiet when I mentioned more than a two party system as he’s been one of the main posters on this site that gripes when the idea even comes up even with it solving a lot of the problems in this country.

No its not shooting down other options for voting. I was explaining the overall problem with the third parties that currently exist

And again, you don’t need to be disrespectful. That breh kept it cordial with you, you didn’t like his answer so you felt the need to speak down to somebody.

Like I said, you take yourself on here way too seriously.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No its not shooting down other options for voting. I was explaining the overall problem with the third parties that currently exist

And again, you don’t need to be disrespectful. That breh kept it cordial with you, you didn’t like his answer so you felt the need to speak down to somebody.

You chose to jump into a conversation that had nothing to do with you when you could have easily kept it moving.

Next time, let that poster defend his own comments like he does all the time in political threads on this site instead of feeling the need to defend him.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus

You chose to jump into a conversation that had nothing to do with you when you could have easily kept it moving.

Next time, let that poster defend his own comments like he does all the time in political threads on this site instead of feeling the need to defend him.

But its an open forum.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
RIP Congresswoman Jackson

MAGAts default is "you have the lowest IQ" just because you're black. i wonder how black MAGAts feel about that being the default. Like if someone asked them at the convention last week "who has the lowest IQ here. gun to your head to you have to choose?" they would be like everyone here has high IQ, but if I had to choose it would have to be the black republicans.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
R.I.P...

Can y'all not derail the thread with argumentive bs, please 🙄?

Just leave your peace and move on.