R.I.P. Bob Saget

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just don't believe it happened to HIM
Not a conspiracy but there’s obviously differences when a black person dies especially in the last few years alone.

:sas2:

Bob Saget had Covid-19 and died as a result of blunt head trauma, according to autopsy report - CNN

Saget, who died in his Orlando, Florida hotel room last month, had said in December that he had Covid-19, and PCR tests can return positive results for weeks after recovery.
The autopsy also noted he had an enlarged heart; 95% blocked on one side.
No alcohol was present in his system, according to the report. However, the report stated, his systems contained Clonazepam/Klonopin which is taken for seizures, panic disorders and anxiety. Additionally, the antidepressant Trazodone was found in Saget's system, the report said.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
why his family trying to prevent the release of his death records?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to a podcast talking about his death. He had damage on the back and front of his brain, including skull fractures to the back.
it's pretty simple.

hit his head.

caused him to fall over.

hit the other side of his head when he fell.

his own family doesn't even think it's a conspiracy:unimpressed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
People come up with conspiracies because they can't cope with the harshness and randomness of reality so some complex nonsense makes it easier.
I'm going to steal your quote and use it every time some a$$hole in the comments section on social media thinks a conspiracy happened when a celebrity dies. I saw someone claim the vaccine killed Alan Arkin. No, the man was 89 years old, you goddamn stupid a$$hole. There were even conspiracies surrounding the Oceangate sub disappearance a few weeks ago. :gucci:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to steal your quote and use it every time some a$$hole in the comments section on social media thinks a conspiracy happened when a celebrity dies. I saw someone claim the vaccine killed Alan Arkin. No, the man was 89 years old, you goddamn stupid a$$hole. There were even conspiracies surrounding the Oceangate sub disappearance a few weeks ago. :gucci:
funny enough the right wing (candace owens) was claiming Bob Saget died from the covid vaccine lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
it's pretty simple.

hit his head.

caused him to fall over.

hit the other side of his head when he fell.

his own family doesn't even think it's a conspiracy:unimpressed:
Bro, he fractured his skull. How can he go to bed like nothing happened? :what:

Doctors said he got fukked up like if he was in a car accident or even hit with a baseball bat. How can someone with that kind of head injury move around like nothing?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro, he fractured his skull. How can he go to bed like nothing happened? :what:

Doctors said he got fukked up like if he was in a car accident or even hit with a baseball bat. How can someone with that kind of head injury move around like nothing?
Plenty of times people get concussions and dont realize what happened.

People die because they got concussed and went to bed afterward.