R.I.P. Bob Saget

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
How?

They said from the beginning that he was found laying on his back with his hand on his chest, that he died in his sleep.

I assumed that it would've been a silent killer.

They lie about celebrity cause of death all the time. Just sounds sus after the wall to wall month of love for a mediocre comedian on a sitcom for kids. CNN is still showing sobfest Sagat stories.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I had an ex whose grand mom died in her sleep after a car accident. She said she felt fine and went home to sleep and never woke up.

It Is totally believable for me because we often ignore internal pain.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just don't believe it happened to HIM

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had an ex whose grand mom died in her sleep after a car accident. She said she felt fine and went home to sleep and never woke up.

It Is totally believable for me because we often ignore internal pain.
Liam Neeson's wife hit her head skiing, said she was cool, didn't need to go to the hospital, couple hours later had this terrible headache and died a couple days later.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
truthfully this is why I'm not a big fan of ppl like Tyson and Holyfield fighting in this stage of their life

of course i'll watch it

but i wish they weren't doing it

the human head is very fragile

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
To me it’s sus because they said that the hotel people went into his room two hours after he arrived which is weird.

his death is so random and tragic still especially when you read the stuff from his wife.

Something else to think about no matter how much someone means to you it takes like less than week from their dying to the funeral and you are forced to keep it moving. Time moves so fast you gotta make it worth it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
To me it’s sus because they said that the hotel people went into his room two hours after he arrived which is weird.

his death is so random and tragic still especially when you read the stuff from his wife.

Something else to think about no matter how much someone means to you it takes like less than week from their dying to the funeral and you are forced to keep it moving. Time moves so fast you gotta make it worth it.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy