R.I.P. Argentina

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Argentina is fukked regardless.
It's a failed state. The positive side is that he plans on dollarizing the economy. A win for America.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Argentina. They've always been ran by dikkheads - and they've been politically and economically unstable for almost a century. Country is bushes status :camby:with those Nazis descendants

Nazis are errand boys, they aren’t sovereign to themselves. Their masters smiles publically and have been in power before their pets were given a name

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What they gonna do, blame the 2 darker skin people that live there? They done killed most of them and that shyt still didn’t do anything

What ever underclass exists can’t be big enough blame for anything

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
outside of messi i could give a damn about anything argentinian

manuslam.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm more concerned with the implied beastiality between the sister and the aardvark than I am with any of this gender nonsense

That really isn't enough to sway me to agree with, let alone vote for any right winger here
Same here, but the main issue, as I see it, is that both are trying to legislate morality. They just do it in different ways. For one, 'truth' is relative while the other sees it as immutable.

It'd take me a minute to adequately explain it, however.​

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Same here, but the main issue, as I see it, is that both are trying to legislate morality. They just do it in different ways. For one, 'truth' is relative while the other sees it as immutable.

It'd take me a minute to adequately explain it, however.​

It was only 5+ years ago, "tranny" was heard on primetime TV, I don't understand why people can feel like that, and I can see the repulsion but I don't see the harm in calling those types what they want in passing

The other baggage behind that issue is another discussion within itself