R=G : SUGGESTION

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Listen, honestly you don't put anyone in check.

You're just a hardcore Rock Stan that is not objective so nothing you say can be taken serious.

To deny being a Rock fanatic is borderline insanity because you literally worship him.
Well that's easy for you to say. I've been putting people in check around here since 2005. It's nothing new. It's nothing grand. It's nothing to get offended over. Simply put..you don't know enough to be able to tell me anything. You often get corrected, you mark out too much, and then have the gall to label me a single mark for ONE particular wrestler? Telling.

And it's not about worshipping the Rock..it's about acnkowledging his merits. That's all. Everybody here does that "i like the Rock but" and all of that gay shyt. Come on..say what you mean and stop being pretenious and weak. That's some white boy shyt.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Well that's easy for you to say. I've been putting people in check around here since 2005. It's nothing new. It's nothing grand. It's nothing to get offended over. Simply put..you don't know enough to be able to tell me anything. You often get corrected, you mark out too much, and then have the gall to label me a single mark for ONE particular wrestler? Telling.

And it's not about worshipping the Rock..it's about acnkowledging his merits. That's all. Everybody here does that "i like the Rock but" and all of that gay shyt. Come on..say what you mean and stop being pretenious and weak. That's some white boy shyt.

You don't have to explain yourself....:heh:

You're a hardcore Rock fanatic, it's who you are and what you are just embrace it.

CnNrn5f.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
deflect on the forum that you want acceptance from.
when, you know you a gooflame huff nikka, breh's.
what's funny is you think you are the top rock Stan.

What's a huff nygga?
when, it is a joke because everyone who watched wrasslin in the past few gens are rock stans.
just the idea you think you especially need to defend the rock in overexcessive fashion is why you are delusional.
when, every fan of wrasslin in general are rock fans.

How am I defending the Rock in overexcessive fashion? Everything I say is fact and undeniable. Now if you can't debate that, it's not I who is delusional. It's you and yours.

the rock don't need youth at is why they troll you with clique shyt and you use my template verbatim and verbaige wise.
to combat any clique naysayers like a dikk sucking parrot you bytch.
ol fake rock fan club president face ass nikka.
you showed your real lack of knowledge in this forum.

I showed my lack of knowledge? When and how? In what scenery? What situation? How is that even REMOTELY posssible?

when, you stanned the Miz.
that is why you are not respected because you are a lame that overexcessively Stans a racist lame like mix.
then, tries to.cover it up with wack fan mail president support of the rock, mixed with eddy/machoman sentimentalism.

Well here's the thing about the Miz..no one gives him any credit. You all chose Metro over him and what happened? He left Metro in the dust, got the top title, and main evented WM 27. Something the REBEL NEVER DID and apparently never will do. So "stanning the Miz" was a good bet if you had any sort of sense. Of course shaky booking brought him down as a joke jobber but that's what happens in the E during this Cena bullshyt.

of which you stanning of eddy was/is overwxcessive and you not even named:

Art Barr

when, I don't even Stan eddy or any incarnation of eddy/art Barr.
anywhere near your gooflame huff ass overly obsessed ass.

Overly obsessed with Eddie? Hmmm. News to me...

plus, you tried and failed thinking you would be amplified as a legend as a mod.
Thinking it was going to ramp up your status.
mr Sam was a legend before being a mod.
I am a living legend without being a mod.
hustle was a legend before being a mod.

Sam was always a great mod. He got ousted over politics. But that doesn't change the fact that TSC voted me because I was the BEST POSTER AT THE SITE, bar none. You weren't no champion. You didn't stand out. You were a sidkick. A lemming. A laughing stock if I ever saw one.

Notice a pattern here.
You not made of the stuff to be called legendary and your controversy surrounding why you not a mod and having to resign.
for, whatever your offbrand lame reasoning is for not being one don't aid and never will aid you.
Nor, does anyone give a fukk about what public statement or the facts were as to why you are a mod.
plus, no one in this forum will come forth willingly.
to give a factual reason or disclose why you are not a

Art, I got some news for you. I'm not a mod today because I didn't change who I was. I said what I wanted when I wanted and no one could handle that. Basically. "No Apologies".

mod, either.
that is completely telling because you are a nobody and you fukking know this to be fully and actually true.
which means you are not appreciated.
Yet, my appreciate it handshake influenced the very numerous forum stopping number of daps.
I am going to get for sonning you/tablin' you the old fashioned way.

If I'm a nobody...why are you so angry and amped up on a Friday night? LOL. There is no sonning me. The only reason there is peace in TSC till this very day is because I get bored with mundane posters. I hear the same shyt..same crying..same whining. And here you are..playing Mr. Bojangles. Dancing for everybody with no shame. A damn knucklehead. Get it together and make sense. That way I won't have to keep shooting you down. You can't tell me anything. I'm your boss. Always was.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
How am I defending the Rock in overexcessive fashion? .

It's like you don't even realize you're one of the most hardcore Rock fanatics on the internet.

:dwillhuh:

Personally i'm also a Rock fan but i have never come across anyone who stans him like you before.

whoo.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's like you don't even realize you're one of the most hardcore Rock fanatics on the internet.

:dwillhuh:

Personally i'm also a Rock fan but i have never come across anyone who stans him like you before.

whoo.png
That's fine. Why are you angry about it? LOL. You remain in amazement and it's no big deal. It never was.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
this dude out here living and breathing TSC. responding to every post within 5 minutes. the rock would spit on you for being such a loser.

You're father spat on you for being born, Dummy. Thanks for telling everyone you track my every post. Not my fault I get tagged like a motherfukker and have to carry hicks like you:laugh:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That's your excuse to whine and talk shyt about him. It's odd. Strange.

And what's going on is that I'm a whale in a teardrop.

Nobody is talking shyt about the Rock, please stop you honestly sound obsessed with him.