R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
hopefully,...
a change from the most consistent corrosive username in tsc.
to make a comeuppance, and change his fortunes.
all he has to.do.is humble his ego and make a change and he would be able to achieve his greatness.
his username falsely advertises as an acronym, now.

Art Barr
Bah...I'm the most emulated poster in TSC history. You can't be serious....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr you need chill with this non-sense.

R=G has never said or done anything sideways to you, so you need to check yourself :ufdup:

I am just tired of the guy being shyt on and it overriding the tanquility and content of the board.
plus, what I suggested would be lighthearted and help him to make his posts.
devoid of leaning on his rock hard core stan semantics to his content.
I did not make this out of malice.
before he opened himself up to constant attack and was put on the defensive.
his stanning of the rock was in check.
that he actually made great posts, about the content.
that quality got lost in having to be involved in a large multi user feud.
where he could not get back to that.
as, he is not really made to decisively finish off that many posters in bulk.
which is why he was attacked in that manner.
plus, that attack was effective in creating the stigma that surrounds him globally, now.

if I was trying to shyt on him.
I would not have suggested a high quality completely effective gimmick for the bull.
which takes into account his past post content/history, and other grapplers he liked who are now relevent.
plus, if he made the mizdow = mix usrname or some variation.
he could latch on to the eventual windfall positive.
sandow will be in for from this run in the future.

Art Barr

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
shyt on? By some fat pigs around here who activately hate women, can't debate wrestling, mark out for the Kliq in 2015, and rely on "fukkery" as a basis for watching? The board may have fell off but not me. I've put everyone in check....here, the Coliseum, Booth, Arcadium, JBO, the whole upper deck. Dudes on here rely on aliases....I never needed that. Sorry I'm not comical enough and love to call out bullshyt. You go ghost too much to think you have the clout to give me advice though. Your ideas are rudimentary and limited compared to me.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m9r4de3APW1r15h74o1_1280.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt on? By some fat pigs around here who activately hate women, can't debate wrestling, mark out for the Kliq in 2015, and rely on "fukkery" as a basis for watching? The board may have fell off but not me. I've put everyone in check....here, the Coliseum, Booth, Arcadium, JBO, the whole upper deck. Dudes on here rely on aliases....I never needed that. Sorry I'm not comical enough and love to call out bullshyt. You go ghost too much to think you have the clout to give me advice though. Your ideas are rudimentary and limited compared to me.

I think you need to edit your little last two sentences and reanalyze, just who you talking to little nikka.
I got actual verbiage out of your own typed fingertips that say differently.
you so much in your emotions from getting slagged for so long.
you to defensive and in your emotions to think clear and rationally.
which is a by-product of the overdrawn feuds you been in.
that you can't and didn't/don't have any more objectivity in a manner that is healthy to you.
plus, lack the ability to decisively win.
plus mentally get over being in the actual feuds.
I know these things cause I am the champ, and I definitely know you are just a former mister mod suh, at best.
I am just offering you discovery zone based alternatives, to your current social standing/stigma online.

Art Barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think you need to edit your little last two sentences and reanalyze, just who you talking to little nikka.
I'm taller than you. That don't work.

I got actual verbiage out of your own typed fingertips that say differently.
you so much in your emotions from getting slagged for so long.
Don't speak like an everyday sissy. You'll play yourself everytime. You have nothing unless I say it to be.

you to defensive and in your emotions to think clear and rationally.
In my emotions? Me telling factual truths aren't emotional. Just how it is.

which is a by-product of the overdrawn feuds you been in.
that you can't and didn't/don't have any more objectivity in a manner that is healthy to you.
plus, lack the ability to decisively win.
You're spinning your wheels

plus mentally get over being in the actual feuds.
You're going off tilt again

I know these things cause I am the champ, and I definitely know you are just a former mister mod suh, at best.
Don't forget that I was VOTED mod, my friend.

I am just offering you discovery zone based alternatives, to your current social standing/stigma online.

Ok. First off...I'm more known than this entire site. So there is no stigma..there is a group of white guys pretending to be Black that are angry that I don't "slag" the Rock enough or something gay along those lines.That's not my problem. It's theirs. And more importantly, those with their "social standing" are the ones begging and needing Admin help when it gets hot every single time. Know what you say and speak on before trying to give advice to a man superior to you.