Quitting weed is tough as ****..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
especially when you've been a daily smoker for such a long time. haven't been able to get to sleep all week. nikkas who say you can't suffer from withdrawal when smoking trees are fooling themselves. i feel real :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks for the support, brehs. won't front. i'm quitting cuz my regular dude got locked, and other dudes around here only fukk with reggie bush. i'm straight with that. i figured i might as well just use this opportunity to take a break.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

:laugh:

Yup. I managed to completely kick the habit. A lot of people go back to it and I'm not gonna lie, I think about smoking often. Sometimes I find myself fiending to smoke some sh!t but I got it under control.

If I didn't have to deal with dealers and prizes and all that kind of hassle I would probably smoke again. I can't be bothered with all that stuff these days and since I've made it so far, I might as well stay clean.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It was easy for me to quit after smoking everyday for like 7 years (19) :yeshrug:

I just didn't think about it much, stopped hangin with the nikkas i smoked with all the time cuz they wasn't doin shyt with their lives anyway.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
lol i smoked all day every day and one day got sick of it, and never smoked again. I also quit a 120mg a day oxy addiction myself too. (basically im the motherfukkin man) Haven't been able to quit the xanax though...one day.

Honestly though that shyt was easy for me because suddenly I was getting panic attacks and all sorts of white people stuff when I got high, randomly completely out of the blue. It was tough going to a college like UVM too....I suggest you read, shyt take up drinking, maybe ease into it with some benzos. No seriously, if you feel the urge to get high, pop a small mg of klonopin or valium, you wont get fukked up but you'll be relaxed enough to be at ease.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
It was hard for me as well at 1st but now I've been sober and weedless for like 7 years.

In the last 7 years or so I've only smoked once, about 5 years ago.

So why didn't you just say that you've been weedless for 5 years? The 7 don't count. :rudy:

It's funny how people act like weed isn't THAT addictive, when it actually can be. I'm watchin nikkas STRUGGLE to stay off it, while they are on probation. :no:

They'll say, "yeah yo, I'mma stop. This probation thing is forcing me, and it's a good thing."

Next week later.

:to: ayo.....you know how to clean piss, breh? :sadbron:

shyt is sad. Addictions can be overcome if you're a strong person, though. Some people just have that WILL. :ld:

avoid people and situations that make it easy to take a puff. find other ways to keep busy. as far as sleeping, start lifting weights. you'll sleep like a baby at night.

I think this is the key. :yes:

Find a new hobby, and new friends.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
So why didn't you just say that you've been weedless for 5 years? The 7 don't count. :rudy:

It's funny how people act like weed isn't THAT addictive, when it actually can be. I'm watchin nikkas STRUGGLE to stay off it, while they are on probation. :no:

They'll say, "yeah yo, I'mma stop. This probation thing is forcing me, and it's a good thing."

Well, I only smoked 2 joints one night and that was it. So it don't really count in my book...

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Well, I only smoked 2 joints one night and that was it. So it don't really count in my book...

It shouldn't count man you're right....its not alcoholism. I don't smoke either but if I'm mad fukked up and someone passes me something i might hit it, probably not...doesn't make me a smoker. Don't know what msims is talking about.

Next week later.

shyt is sad. Addictions can be overcome if you're a strong person, though. Some people just have that WILL. :ld:

Actually though, even if i dont see eye to eye with you on dinero's situation, you're completely right. And shyt is very harmful to your brain and body whether there potheads wanna admit it or not. Their argument: "oh buh buh it's no worse than alcohol"...soooo your benchmark is one of the most damaging substances to the human body? it cracks me up. Pun fully intended but when you smoke weed all day every day your preception of what your doing to yourself is clouded. You just can't see it and won't acknowledge it. Now...I'm not talking down on people I have been and am currently addicted to worse substances but dudes act like weed is some magical healthy god plant that will never harm you or some shyt. It's frankly fukking annoying because no pot smoker wants to hear that, "it's from the earth, man!"

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
especially when you've been a daily smoker for such a long time. haven't been able to get to sleep all week. nikkas who say you can't suffer from withdrawal when smoking trees are fooling themselves. i feel real :flabbynsick:

I stopped smoking without really deciding to, I mean at first I was smoking half-joints :russ: and that was already better, but then I...moved to another country. Granted that's a drastic change but that's the thing, like others pointed out you got to change your habits, maybe your lifestyle, pick up someting new, change the pattern. And I actually started smoking a little when I came back, but when I decide to shut it down those long walks while listening to music really helped me at the beginning with getting tired enough to go to sleep, and yeah I occasionally would have a drink while reading, that's :wow:. I'll smoke every now and then, but for me that's like having a drink now.

But yeah I'd say the main thing is to change habits.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Next week later.

thers nothing in weed that makes it addictive. theres no nocotine or any other agent. its more of a habit. anything that you acustomed to doing can become a habit that its hard to break. its like cursing. that is a habit. your just used to doing it. doesnt mean its addictive.

:yeshrug:

I personally dont consider weed addictive. I decided to stop because my brain must be sharp at all times.

I also noticed then while I was high. I felt down and depressed :wtf: then once the high was done I felt better and back to normal :win: really made no sense to continue