Quit your job, live in your car, then shyt on yourself while recording it, brehettes.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I’m 100000% convinced she living in her crib full time and hits the “road” to film content

It’s like work basically. She lives her normal life during the week and on the weekend hits the “road” to record her content :francis:

Absolutely no way she’s living in her van 24-7.

She's been at this for years. She started out in a Prius.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Sooooo

I'm questioning my life rn @ 35 because I read the title and still clicked thread.

Didn't go so far as watching but I'm going outside to feed the ducks 🦆 or something because curiosity really killed the cat
I almost crashed the 18 wheeler when i saw your profile pic :damn::banderas:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I almost crashed the 18 wheeler when i saw your profile pic :damn::banderas:
Mans caused traffic congestion and almost heartache seeing lips and fingertips, but by the grace of gawd managed to make a perfect landing :wow:

2NZqBw.gif

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I pocketed 80k when I sold me house and thought I could live in my truck a few months to save some cash while I stacked up on overtime and travelled on my off days. Everything is a complete inconvenience. Luckily I can wash clothes and shower at my job but most people don't have that luxury. Gas is higher obviously since you're in your car more time and if you're in Texas, you're going to be running that AC all day. You're going to be eating a lot of fast food unless you get some kind of cooking setup. Also, living in a car, expenses are still going to be minimum 1k a month when you factor in food, fuel, car maintenance, gym membership etc.. And don't get in a accident because your house is gone in a flash. I did that shyt a week and then went and got me an apartment. There's no feeling more shytty than getting off a long shift at work and going "home" to a car.

If I lived somewhere close to a lot of national parks, say Colorado, I could make it work for a couple years. Part of the problem living in the car is you need a safe place to park every night and even then, every place is safe until it isn't. I was always worried someone would roll up on me at night. I spend around 30k on housing now and I think living in my truck, I could keep that cost at 12k or less. Still, it would be one hell of a mind fukk.

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
bytch look dusty :scusthov:

Plenty of Coli dirtbags in here would still hit her unwashed p*ssy in her car too :scusthov:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't even like sitting in my car for more than hour
weird stares from people
moving around every night finding a safe place
cars parking right next to yours while they have all the space in the world.

not to mention the frigid winter
are you going to start the car just to blast the heat every 20 minutes?