Quit your job, live in your car, then shyt on yourself while recording it, brehettes.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
that woman is in a basic car. once ur using an RV for the nomadic lifestyle, your fuel cost increase exponentially and it's much harder to just park it anywhere. plus it's still pretty small to boot.
Ultimately, am I choosing this life, nah...but sometimes I do have a desire to get off the hamster wheel.

I know something like this would be equivalent to owning/renting a studio condo and I probably would need some kind of steady income/nest egg, but this off the grid life style sometimes is appealing to me.

5dc0490fe0ee7e684d209b33

5dc048c6e0ee7e672246e49e

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This white broad always come up on my feed if I watch any van life videos :

I’m 100000% convinced she living in her crib full time and hits the “road” to film content

It’s like work basically. She lives her normal life during the week and on the weekend hits the “road” to record her content :francis:

Absolutely no way she’s living in her van 24-7.

This car/van probably smell crazy...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I'm getting so tired of these "Living in my car" channels the algorithm trying to push. I know 90% of them are living in a apartment or at a family/friends house at least part-time. When their car inevitably breaks down they magically end up in a hotel or a home and the relevant videos stop. Shes uploaded less than 20 videos over the last 11 months so I know one of these applies to her. The shed and storage unit videos while begging for gifts on Tiktok is equally bad.

Millennials/Gen-Z look extremely stupid trying to promote this lifestyle while turning their nose up at an apartment because it only has 8 foot ceilings. They didn't get their dream job of 6 Figures at the age of 26 with an English degree so they taking the boho-finess route.
Yeah it was cool when it was only a few. People trying to normalize it is crazy though. I can’t imagine living in a fukkin car, especially since I spend the majority of my work day in one. That ain’t it bruh

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't care how many YT'ers try to glamorize/normalize a life of living in a vehicle and a nomadic lifestyle, I don't see ANYTHING appealing about it. there is NOTHING comfortable about sleeping in a regular car.

I mean if it's a van it's lit AF, but as somebody who slept in a car with their family the shyt is grueling.

The lack of comfort, the paranoia, the realization that most of the stores are closed at night in case of emergencies, and lack of temperature for your food.

The first night was actually tolerable, but that second night was the WOAT with drunk people singing offkey to Lady GaGa songs, workers cleaning the parking lot, and the heat.

Heads living the van life can adapt due to the space, electricity, and freedom of living in a crib versus sleeping in a cramped up car without any sort of refuge other than prayer.

TLDR marsupial babble- Don't try this at home...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As a husband/father for the last 18 years and 18 more to come.

If i didn’t live the life i’m living now, i’d definitely be a hobo/nomad.

I don’t like people(outside my family) in real life.

I’d thrive living in a van and traveling the country alone. :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This white broad always come up on my feed if I watch any van life videos :

I’m 100000% convinced she living in her crib full time and hits the “road” to film content

It’s like work basically. She lives her normal life during the week and on the weekend hits the “road” to record her content :francis:

Absolutely no way she’s living in her van 24-7.

of course the video thumbnail has her showing off her body, like clockwork

:mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The van life people make it seem "adventurous" but you have to remember they usually just show the highlights. A lot of them quietly quit.

And it's probably just from like the mundane stuff of finding water or some little random thing we take for granted living in houses and apartments.