Quit your job, live in your car, then shyt on yourself while recording it, brehettes.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't care how many YT'ers try to glamorize/normalize a life of living in a vehicle and a nomadic lifestyle, I don't see ANYTHING appealing about it. there is NOTHING comfortable about sleeping in a regular car.
I know you said regular car, but some of those van/winnebago life people sometimes have me scratching my chin...:patrice:

If I could have most modern conveniences, healthcare, a shower once day, and get some sex periodically...I dunno lol...

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I don't care how many YT'ers try to glamorize/normalize a life of living in a vehicle and a nomadic lifestyle, I don't see ANYTHING appealing about it. there is NOTHING comfortable about sleeping in a regular car.
I dunno bruh I saw a black family transform a school bus into a home and they just travel. indunno if I could do that with kids but that shyt looked dope as fukk no lie.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know you said regular car, but some of those van/winnebago life people sometimes have me scratching my chin...:patrice:

If I could have most modern conveniences, healthcare, a shower once day, and get some sex periodically...I dunno lol...

that woman is in a basic car. once ur using an RV for the nomadic lifestyle, your fuel cost increases exponentially and it's much harder to just park it anywhere. plus it's still pretty small to boot.

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm getting so tired of these "Living in my car" channels the algorithm trying to push. I know 90% of them are living in a apartment or at a family/friends house at least part-time. When their car inevitably breaks down they magically end up in a hotel or a home and the relevant videos stop. Shes uploaded less than 20 videos over the last 11 months so I know one of these applies to her. The shed and storage unit videos while begging for gifts on Tiktok is equally bad.

Millennials/Gen-Z look extremely stupid trying to promote this lifestyle while turning their nose up at an apartment because it only has 8 foot ceilings. They didn't get their dream job of 6 Figures at the age of 26 with an English degree so they taking the boho-finess route.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Yeah sleeping in a car is crazy. I could do it in my SUV? But a damn car? :camby:

tenor.gif

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting so tired of these "Living in my car" channels the algorithm trying to push. I know 90% of them are living in a apartment or at a family/friends house at least part-time. When their car inevitably breaks down they magically end up in a hotel or a home and the relevant videos stop. Shes uploaded less than 20 videos over the last 11 months so I know one of these applies to her. The shed and storage unit videos while begging for gifts on Tiktok is equally bad.

Millennials/Gen-Z look extremely stupid trying to promote this lifestyle while turning their nose up at an apartment because it only has 8 foot ceilings. They didn't get their dream job of 6 Figures at the age of 26 with an English degree so they taking the boho-finess route.

This white broad always come up on my feed if I watch any van life videos :

I’m 100000% convinced she living in her crib full time and hits the “road” to film content

It’s like work basically. She lives her normal life during the week and on the weekend hits the “road” to record her content :francis:

Absolutely no way she’s living in her van 24-7.