Quit my job already after a 4 hour shift

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Cuz fukk that. Bruh I was around junkies & the kid who was training me straight up told me he was the worst person they could have possibly picked. Dude never even did that position before.

I'm not against hard work but the amount I was making was not worth it. I honestly worked less at UPS than this dish washing shyt.

Too smart for this slave work. Getting a trade now. I deadass had a nightmare about washing dishes last night.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How much did you make as a dishwasher?
Also did they allow you to wear headphones?
:lupe:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
For 4 hours, you did it all? Cook, wait tables, bus tables, seat people, prep food, and wash dishes?
Everything they do comes back to me. Racks 7 feet high & trash cans full of dishes. Meanwhile I'm hearing

"I'd leave the job but it's hard because of my criminal record"

"I think I'm going back to Chuck E. Cheese"

Then the guy who trained me stopped what he was doing and was like "What am I doing right now? I'm so close to walking out"

Meanwhile I'm working the hardest outta everyone making 7.50. shyt was a joke.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Start a podcast/youtube channel. There was a show a few years ago called "Dirty Jobs" where the dude worked hard/odd/gross jobs for a week or so each. Start your own version where you get minimum wage jobs and quit them after a day. Strap on a go-pro, add some humor in post production, and eat off of the temp daily checks you get and off of youtube sponsor ads :yeshrug:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everything they do comes back to me. Racks 7 feet high & trash cans full of dishes. Meanwhile I'm hearing
Then the guy who trained me stopped what he was doing and was like "What am I doing right now? I'm so close to walking out"
You have a job as a dishwasher because you don't have the necessary skills and experience to get a better paying job.
You know the deal, if you can find a better paying job, go ahead and apply for it.
Otherwise, you want to get paid doing a relatively mindless and simple job? Then do your job. You knew ahead of time that you were going to wash dishes, so why are you crying like a washed up Terrell Owens?
What you do doesn't define who you are. How you do your job defines your work ethic. I've had crappy jobs in the past. Without that experience, I would have been content staying in those jobs. But I knew there were better jobs and I had to stay with what I was doing knowing that I wasn't going to be doing that for the rest of my life, but if I quit, I couldn't use that crappy job as a stepping stone to better things.

Daps

7.50 :martin:

What year was it dawg?