Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And how do you know he didn't? :jbhmm:
Celebrities' medical records are private like everybody else's. Just like we never would have known about Charlie Sheen's situation if it hadn't been deliberately leaked, we won't know about anyone else unless it is put out there on purpose.

Good point.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Is anyone in this surprised by the Brando portion?

He was known as a giant whore with fukking everyone forever.
Like, I am 35 years old. I have known about Brando being bisexual for at least 20 of those years.

Pryor and anyone else doing it shouldn't be a shock, especially in the drug addled 60's-70's.
(Not saying drugs lead to being gay/bisexual, but they do help remove hangups your head might have)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tumblr_lz6wwokpqa1r7o21no1_500.gif

:hhh:

:mjlol: yall cats need help

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
0207-richard-pryor-jennifer-lee-getty-6.jpg

Quincy Jones putted it first and now this

Richard Pryor had a lot of sex in the '70s -- and it was with both men and women -- including Marlon Brando ... according to Pryor's widow, Jennifer.

Jennifer confirmed the Richard-Marlon hookup, which Quincy Jones first mentioned in a pretty wild Vulture interview. As Q put it, Brando would "f*** anything. Anything! He'd f*** a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye." The allegation sent the Internet into a frenzy.

Jennifer tells TMZ ... Richard would have no shame about Quincy's comments. She says the comedic legend was always very open about his bisexuality with friends, and documented it extensively in diaries. Jennifer says she'll publish them later this year.

As for Richard hooking up with Brando -- she says, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

Jennifer says she has no doubt Richard would be cracking up if he heard Quincy spilling the tea.
Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Jennifer just destroyed all of those 70s hoes arguments against Bill Cosby, by the way.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
If true, it doesn't matter. Richard Pryor repented and is in Heaven now. :mjcry: Hope to see the breh in eternity :blessed:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:laff: This aint new. A lot of y'all muthafukkas love to avoid all that gay shyt as "oh its just a joke" bullshyt. Just like some of yall did for when that fruity muthafukka Tyler came out. On some "he just tryna be edgy" bullshyt:dead: