Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
0207-richard-pryor-jennifer-lee-getty-6.jpg

Quincy Jones putted it first and now this

Richard Pryor had a lot of sex in the '70s -- and it was with both men and women -- including Marlon Brando ... according to Pryor's widow, Jennifer.

Jennifer confirmed the Richard-Marlon hookup, which Quincy Jones first mentioned in a pretty wild Vulture interview. As Q put it, Brando would "f*** anything. Anything! He'd f*** a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye." The allegation sent the Internet into a frenzy.

Jennifer tells TMZ ... Richard would have no shame about Quincy's comments. She says the comedic legend was always very open about his bisexuality with friends, and documented it extensively in diaries. Jennifer says she'll publish them later this year.

As for Richard hooking up with Brando -- she says, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

Jennifer says she has no doubt Richard would be cracking up if he heard Quincy spilling the tea.
Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Pretty sure if Pryor wanted that out there, he would've put out there himself. Pryor talking about putting cocaine on his dikk and fukking Pam Grier is one thing, this Last Tango in Paris type is shyt is something else....:scust:

*Edit* Props to @ba'al for posting the video, gotdamn hollywood. I say gotdamn!

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is when all the people that don't know shyt about Richard Pryor are gonna be shocked like I didn't read PRYOR Convictions in the 90s and already knew about it.
Yea I read he wrote talked about being bi-sexual relations before but never knew who. This is definitely an old Hollywood bombshell.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As for Richard hooking up with Brando -- she says, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

this

Hard drugs will literally open you up to new possibilities :dame:

Be wary of becoming a fiend. There is a powerful connection between hard drug use and brehs being heteroflexual

I believe Richard Pryors drug use contributed to his experimentation.