Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That's why don't put your stock in just one. a week or two before I'll set up shop. Once I get their number I'm set.

Chicks will ghost and change their mind it's natural but not all. When I went to Nigeria I was meeting like 3-4 chicks a day. When I went to London I just met 3 and had 4 like flake but eh the three I met I saw them numerous times.

Even now Lisbon on Monday have a few in play and I'll hit the ground running when I'm there

Airfare
Hotel
Setting things up with local chicks

Oh so you were already going there anyway?

I thought you talked to these chicks for like a few weeks or months, then you went out to smash lol.

So you would have gone where you went with or without a chick, gotcha.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh so you were already going there anyway?

I thought you talked to these chicks for like a few weeks or months, then you went out to smash lol.

So you would have gone where you went with or without a chick, gotcha.

I wouldn't travel down the street for a chick let alone half way across the world :heh:

Even when I meet chicks in my city it's always doing something I was going to do anyways

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't travel down the street for a chick let alone half way across the world :heh:

Even when I meet chicks in my city it's always doing something I was going to do anyways

I thought y’all was talking for a min then you went to see her, on some long distance relationship bullshyt.

:mjlol:

I used to talk to chicks for months that lived in different states, so that’s all I’m familiar with with out of town girls, then again I was a teen.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The woman that prompted my appearance into this thread called last night/this morning. She stated that her phone was off. We spent over 2 hours on the phone. She stated that her phone was off for the month.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

They aren’t the plan — they just fit into your schedule.