"Queen of IRS" tax fraud sentenced to 21 years

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
as a Tampa native, that shyt is real bruh bruh...I remember when the whole "drops" phenomenon was something only fakkits and bytches did.. but then nikkas started getting in on the fun as well with Turbo Tax.. setting up elaborate schemes and shyt like buying social security numbers off bytches that work in medical and government offices at 100 dollars a clip.. so much money got made off that shyt brehs nikkas aint have to slang on the corners no more... just rent a motel that has wifi and go to work

whaddat be bruh?

I didn't know nikkas could be making so much illegal money that it affected other illegal bidnes :ohhh:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
She didn't have to brag on Facebook to get caught. The abundance of millions of dollars that were sent to her home already alerted the IRS.

A couple of years ago, there was a government raid that busted an operation that was similar to Tampa's tax fraud. People who were unemployed or never work a day in their life was getting refund checks. I will never forget whenever I pass by the tax office where the tax scam was taken place, I saw a long line of folks wrapped around a block to get their hands on some dirty money. :russ:

After the raid, the recipients who received refunds from the government end up in tax debt. :snoop:

They taught they were :eat: good for a minute until Uncle Sam audit their refunds.

This is the article on the scam I'm talking about.

Tax fraud and racketeering suspect Jonathan J. Samudio-Facyson arrested | Gainesville.com

Daps
Someone tried to spin this as a win for her, assuming the full 20 mil would still be waiting for her after she did her time

I don't know about you nikkas but for me, NO amount of money is worth more than a decade of prison time MAXIMUM

She lost

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stunting on you nikkas!!!!
0430856745_10563245_8col.jpg

the question is, would any of y'all risk your freedom for 20 mil?

20 years for 20 mil? :patrice:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She a beast for stealing 20 mil....I still don't understand how she could have done that.

I'm scared to a claim mileage deduction on my tax cuz uncle sam got me so shook. And she out here flexin on em with no worries.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I would call her dumb, but at the end of the day she made $20 million, so she has to be smart on some level. I really don't understand why people who pull scams like this don't bolt, I guess greed and the want for more, but if I hit $2 million I'm Keyser Soze ghost in the wind status, just POOF vanish.

after a few mill, head to a non extradition country and get a house by the beach