"Queen of IRS" tax fraud sentenced to 21 years

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
I doubt she was smart enough to stash a good bit of that bread.

But IF SHE was, she will be free when she turns 48.:ehh:

If the American Dream is to retire at 65, she technically beat the system if she played her cards right.

Its not worth 21 seconds in jail for me.

But judging by her multiple mugshots, she's familiar with the environment.

Her kids will grow up w/o her and that is the worst part about the whole thing.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I would call her dumb, but at the end of the day she made $20 million, so she has to be smart on some level. I really don't understand why people who pull scams like this don't bolt, I guess greed and the want for more, but if I hit $2 million I'm Keyser Soze ghost in the wind status, just POOF vanish.

Im saying tho, idk why ppl think they're invincible, you fukkin with the feds/IRS it's not a matter of if you'll get caught but when. You just supposed to get just a cool couple hundred thou and then get the fukk out, flip that shyt into some legit shyt and be on your way. But I suppose when you're gettin fast money like that greed plays a big role.

So if she took about 20mill but only has to pay back 3, where yall think the rest of the 18 at?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Im saying tho, idk why ppl think they're invincible, you fukkin with the feds/IRS it's not a matter of if you'll get caught but when. You just supposed to get just a cool couple hundred thou and then get the fukk out, flip that shyt into some legit shyt and be on your way. But I suppose when you're gettin fast money like that greed plays a big role.

So if she took about 20mill but only has to pay back 3, where yall think the rest of the 18 at?
seized already, this is not the smartest person to hide it, if she had hidden then well she would have quit and kept a lower profile. The guy who says 21 years is too long, not really she coped to a gun charge and had priors, since it is a fed crime she will do 85% of the time if she is lucky, maybe less if she cooperates and names others.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
She's not dumb, her mistake was being too flashy with it and it looks like it got too big for her. All I can say is that I hoped she stashed some of that money so her children can be taken care of while she's in jail. I know how the IRS is and I am still paying on that shyt but for her to make maybe $20 Million off of that, I hope she was able to put some of that away though. 21 years, my ass would have been like :dwillhuh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would call her dumb, but at the end of the day she made $20 million, so she has to be smart on some level. I really don't understand why people who pull scams like this don't bolt, I guess greed and the want for more, but if I hit $2 million I'm Keyser Soze ghost in the wind status, just POOF vanish.

where she gonna bolt? if all the money she has is cash thats fuking hard to move. its not like she was keeping the cash in bank accounts, the irs would of figured it out quicker

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She's not dumb, her mistake was being too flashy with it and it looks like it got too big for her. All I can say is that I hoped she stashed some of that money so her children can be taken care of while she's in jail. I know how the IRS is and I am still paying on that shyt but for her to make maybe $20 Million off of that, I hope she was able to put some of that away though. 21 years, my ass would have been like :dwillhuh:
No the kids get nothing, there was no plea deal, when you take that much, they will always be watching, if she had the kids moved out of the country maybe they had a chance, but you going to trust someone for 21 years to hold your money and make sure the kids good? The kids most likely wards of the state by now.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
She was lucky to get 21 years instead of the initial 100 years they threatened her with. She had to snitch on everyone to get out of it. So many people back home was wrapped up in this.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
seized already, this is not the smartest person to hide it, if she had hidden then well she would have quit and kept a lower profile. The guy who says 21 years is too long, not really she coped to a gun charge and had priors, since it is a fed crime she will do 85% of the time if she is lucky, maybe less if she cooperates and names others.

No parole in the feds. Ma is doing the whole bid

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
She was an idiot to brag but at the same time CACs fleece billions everyday. Jeffery Skilling is getting out in 2017 after having his sentence reduced.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What im getting from this is that Florida police work with drug lords to keep drug money flowing and their arrests high which says alot about what the police job is.

article-2366931-1ADB0B39000005DC-644_634x678.jpg
Rashia-Wilson-242x300.jpg

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She got 30 mil out of the system, she's smart but she is no where near the Wall St thugs who get billions out of the system.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

as a Tampa native, that shyt is real bruh bruh...I remember when the whole "drops" phenomenon was something only fakkits and bytches did.. but then nikkas started getting in on the fun as well with Turbo Tax.. setting up elaborate schemes and shyt like buying social security numbers off bytches that work in medical and government offices at 100 dollars a clip.. so much money got made off that shyt brehs nikkas aint have to slang on the corners no more... just rent a motel that has wifi and go to work.. i remember seeing a bunch of muphuckas around my way who really wasnt bout that drug life too paying straight cash for beamers and chargers like it wasnt nothing... now they switched up the laws and bussing heads left and right over it, especially the folk thats getting 100k or more off this shyt..