Quavo allegedly ran off with 300k deposit from one of these To Catch A Predator platforms. Possibly due to Fresh and Fit involvement.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
fukking cacs, will mess around with the most unique lifestyle living black people in the world, and then assign their eccentric behavior to every black person as if that is even remotely realistic.

be like me hanging out with MJ and being like, I guess having a theme park in your backyard is a black people thing.
how many black people have ever even received a 300K deposit for some work? and of those who did, i bet 99% of them did the job.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Also peep game what Fatboy & Urkel are doing....they trying to clean up their image.....going after sickos and pedos is the easy layup for them making bank off of male frustration, anti-blackness and playing grab ass with white supremacists..

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Anyone noticed how white nationalists arer trying to rebrand themsleves as "the good guys" by coming up with all of these to catch a predator type content? That white nationalist Alex Rosen was the first one to do it. I think it's interesting. This also coincides with the rise of radfems who support white nationalists. YT boys need women in the corder to do anything basically.

Last edited: