Pyramids....

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Just watched a documentary about the Pyramids in Egypt and this shyt has blown my fukking mind.... :ohhh:

I now believe the Ancient Egyptians were way smarter than us, more evolved and had advanced technologies.. I've never really read into this shyt but are we really meant to believe people were dragging those big ass stone with a bit of rope? :mjlol:

Nevermind the fact these shyts line up perfectly with stars etc

What are the best/most likely conspiracy theories that you've heard about the pyramids?

I'm gonna need lanks to all the best documentaries. .. :feedme:

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
sooo what did they do then?

:yeshrug:

That's why I made a thread asking for documentaries/theories on the subject...

They said todays technology couldn't even build the pyramids.. I don't know how true that is but that's what they said on this doc.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Just watched a documentary about the Pyramids in Egypt and this shyt has blown my fukking mind.... :ohhh:

I now believe the Ancient Egyptians were way smarter than us, more evolved and had advanced technologies.. I've never really read into this shyt but are we really meant to believe people were dragging those big ass stone with a bit of rope? :mjlol:

What are the best/most likely conspiracy theories that you've heard about the pyramids?

I'm gonna need lanks to all the best documentaries. .. :feedme:

don't give the Egyptians to much credit they had from extraterrestrials breh

Pyramids are all over the world as well. It's believed that they are on other planets. Keep researching don't stop with that one documentary you've seen.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We like to assume people back then didn't have the capacity to invent ways of doings these types of things. So we come up with reasons like aliens helped them or whatever. Perhaps the answer is much simpler than we think.

They've had shows where they demonstrate how ancient people would've probably attempted these feats. Not the pyramids mind you, but other structures.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just watched a documentary about the Pyramids in Egypt and this shyt has blown my fukking mind....

I now believe the Ancient Egyptians were way smarter than us, more evolved and had advanced technologies.. I've never really read into this shyt but are we really meant to believe people were dragging those big ass stone with a bit of rope?

I'm gonna need lanks to all the best documentaries. ..
Those people were slaves, not regular Egyptian citizens, bruh.