Putting on 2-3 pair of jeans on..cause you gonna get a ass whoopin when yo mom

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Get home.

Y'all remember fukkin up in school and yo teacher put you on the phone with yo moms
and she says I'm beating that ass when I get off work.

So you try to do some nice shyt and clean up the house so she will notice and shyt

n

My 4th grade teacher was sneaky as hell. :wtb:

She would call my mom during lunch about some bs, then come back the rest of the day laughing and smiling with me like shyt was all sweet...and of course i didnt know what she had done.

Then I'd get in the car that evening and moms would be all calm like normal...then about halfway home, she'd eb like "Mr. Williams called me today during lunch...."

I'd be like :sadcam:.....what an evil old lady.

Then I had to wait until my father got home 2-3 hours laters for an ass whooping with a big ass wide cowboy belt :sad:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
man i used to put on every pair of draws i had when i was bout to get my ass whooped. used to look like cubana lust (no fagshyt) :laugh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I only got one ass-whooping as a kid, and I never got in trouble again... because I never got caught :jawalrus:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those good ass whooping used to make a nikka in the 90's think about what he wanted for Christmas and birthdays...i remember lookin through the sears catalog or kmart or whatever...see the new hot wheels setup up with the tracks..........nope....Sega genesis.......nope...gamegear? That'll work. A Lil nikka had an old measuring tape reading about walkmans doing calculations on the headphone cord...it says 6ft...they'll wrap it around there hands 1-3 times..probably start from the top and loop then plug into their hand....

shyt I remember my boy got it with the snes controller...thing kept poppin back and hittin his pops...he threw that shyt and body slammed him and slapped the shyt out of him...we used to say like E Honda cause ironically we was playing SFII on snes.

These kids got it lucky today....cordless phones.....cordless controllers...

My homie had an ottoman dropped on him in 04....times are rough