Putting on 2-3 pair of jeans on..cause you gonna get a ass whoopin when yo mom

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Man, I remember when my uncle told me about doing this shyt and I was tight because I had been receiving planned beatings for years and had never thought to prepared for em like this

it just so happened that once I learned about this shyt, it was already too late because it was the last time I ever got a classic ass spanking :manny:

I remember one time I had did some shyt and I was like "well I know when my mom get home she gon whoop me" so I went and put on like 4 different basketball shorts and was sitting on my bed part nervous, part excited and part scared

then it turns out when she got home she ain't even beat me, just screamed and shyt... I was like :dwillhuh::what::ld::youngsabo:

I feel you

Sometimes a nikka didn't get whoopins ...she would say some shyt like

Boy I'm not gonna hit you because you act like your stupid ass good for nothing daddy

That shyt was ether in itself ...But sometimes pop would be sitting right there or at work...

It kinda tucked a young nikka up because I neve understood why he was good for nothing

I found out why she said that shyt tho

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I feel you

Sometimes a nikka didn't get whoopins ...she would say some shyt like

Boy I'm not gonna hit you because you act like your stupid ass good for nothing daddy

That shyt was ether in itself ...But sometimes pop would be sitting right there or at work...

It kinda tucked a young nikka up because I neve understood why he was good for nothing

I found out why she said that shyt tho

Yeah my mom used to say shyt like that too but I always had a good relationship with my pops and liked him more so I never believed that bullshyt anyways

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember when i stuffed my draws with like 3 rolls of toilet paper. dint work tho,my dad pulled down my pants and proceeded to woop my ass

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i remember when i stuffed my draws with like 3 rolls of toilet paper. dint work tho,my dad pulled down my pants and proceeded to woop my ass

me n my cousin was fukkin around with the next door neighbors children babysitter..fine ass yella bytch

she like 17..

we 11-12..we hyped her in givin us some mouth lip service..next time she came thru the neighbors..

coast was clear left my cousins house to the neighbors..she did what she did..i decided i wanted to fukk..so i go first...he was the look out..

then i finished he went...i got hungry went down stairs..left post..i heard the garage..couldnt whistle kuz i had a peanut butter sammich..so i hid in their linen closet..

both parents came in...caught my kuzzin strokin...he runnin thru the house screamin myname...kids dad was chasin him...im like fukk shut up nikka..he ran out the house kids daddy right behind em..so i came out..went str8 to the house..

im watchin tv..this nikka in the bathroom..wrappin his ass up with toilet paper..nikka looked like a retarded mummy..im like :russ: the fukk u doin..

ima get beat..aunt n uncle came home..dude next door..was pissed told on my cuz...

my aunt n uncle turned into shawn michaels n marty janety on his ass..he got his beat..he coulda snitch but he took my ass whuppin 4 me...

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
me n my cousin was fukkin around with the next door neighbors children babysitter..fine ass yella bytch

she like 17..

we 11-12..we hyped her in givin us some mouth lip service..next time she came thru the neighbors..

coast was clear left my cousins house to the neighbors..she did what she did..i decided i wanted to fukk..so i go first...he was the look out..

then i finished he went...i got hungry went down stairs..left post..i heard the garage..couldnt whistle kuz i had a peanut butter sammich..so i hid in their linen closet..

both parents came in...caught my kuzzin strokin...he runnin thru the house screamin myname...kids dad was chasin him...im like fukk shut up nikka..he ran out the house kids daddy right behind em..so i came out..went str8 to the house..

im watchin tv..this nikka in the bathroom..wrappin his ass up with toilet paper..nikka looked like a retarded mummy..im like :russ: the fukk u doin..

ima get beat..aunt n uncle came home..dude next door..was pissed told on my cuz...

my aunt n uncle turned into shawn michaels n marty janety on his ass..he got his beat..he coulda snitch but he took my ass whuppin 4 me...

:what::duck:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

I used to get fukked up with a leather ass belt. How isnt that child abuse?

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
:laugh:

I used to get fukked up with a leather ass belt. How isnt that child abuse?

That's soft shyt compared to what I used to go thru.

Moms used to hit me with anything she could get her hand on.

I got hit with a frying pan before breh, on some 'Precious' shyt, extension cords, switches, broom stick etc....

Ahh the good ol days :sadcam:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The avoiding spankings stories are :laugh: and :sadbron:

isn't the point of spankings away of saying this is home punishment, and when you get to a certain age punishment will be a whole other level????

So did it work?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
remember the dance:

*puts hands out to protect behind* :youngsabo:

*gets hit on the legs* :sadbron:

*puts hands out to protect legs*:youngsabo:

*gets hit on the behind* :sadbron:

:russ:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
A beating from your mom?

Me: :russ:

Me: :childplease:

Her: "I'm going to tell your father when he gets home."

Me: :damn:

Pop dukes use to tattoo the belt holes on my skin, :deadrose:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
WTF I thought I was the only one. Me and my brother used to take turns hittin each other with the belt to feel the pain. I put pillows and pants on the back to see if it still hurt. My moms would just say "wait till ur dad gets home"

Dad would do a final countdown for eacH hit.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nothing worse than having to go get the instrument of your destruction. fukking psychological torture. shyt is cruel and unusual. be thinking about running away and shyt on the way.

and you better not take too long either

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
That's soft shyt compared to what I used to go thru.

Moms used to hit me with anything she could get her hand on.

I got hit with a frying pan before breh, on some 'Precious' shyt, extension cords, switches, broom stick etc....

Ahh the good ol days :sadcam:

i got hit with a frying pan too :deadrose: