Putting on 2-3 pair of jeans on..cause you gonna get a ass whoopin when yo mom

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Get home.

Y'all remember fukkin up in school and yo teacher put you on the phone with yo moms
and she says I'm beating that ass when I get off work.

So you try to do some nice shyt and clean up the house so she will notice and shyt

But once she settles down...she hits you with this phrase

YOU DONT BELIEVE FAT MEAT GREASE

And you looking like :wtf: that suppose to mean

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I never did that shyt, I always got my ass whooped I usually started fake crying and she'd stop tho. lol

I could've learned from you breh. Once I got used to that belt I started eating those shots like Scooby snacks.:shaq2: That's when she had me picking out switches and shyt. :to:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
My mom didn't give whoopins she just slaps. My step mom though, she used to make me get my own switches :to:. I tried the two pairs of pants thing but she caught on and started hitting me on my hands and feet.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My mom didn't give whoopins she just slaps. My step mom though, she used to make me get my own switches :to:. I tried the two pairs of pants thing but she caught on and started hitting me on my hands and feet.

:wtf:

Why would anyone want to hit on your sexy ass

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
i used to stuff toilet paper in my pants, she would break wooden spoons over my ass and i'd sit there like :smugfavre:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
never did that shyt..

i jus turned the house into a football field..and made it like i was runnin kickoffs or punts..

if i made it outside..touchdown..i was on my prime time shyt..

159760_o.gif

comeback when i know she is sleep..then she got me when she knew i was sleep..

aint nuthin like wakin up to a ass whuppin

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Man, I remember when my uncle told me about doing this shyt and I was tight because I had been receiving planned beatings for years and had never thought to prepared for em like this

it just so happened that once I learned about this shyt, it was already too late because it was the last time I ever got a classic ass spanking :manny:

I remember one time I had did some shyt and I was like "well I know when my mom get home she gon whoop me" so I went and put on like 4 different basketball shorts and was sitting on my bed part nervous, part excited and part scared

then it turns out when she got home she ain't even beat me, just screamed and shyt... I was like :dwillhuh::what::ld::youngsabo:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh:I thought I was a smart lil nikka , me n my momma used to have standoff's I swear i den sat on the toilet atleast 3 times for 5 hours at a time like im not coming out I dont feel good . Momma like :shaq2: Eventually my booty got cold n I gotsa dat ass whipped untill i built up enough hand eye cordnation to catch the belt