Putin: Dems are sore losers, I'm ready to visit the U.S. *UPDATE: Trump releases letter from Putin

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He's a white supremacist, you just c00ned with this post.

All the Vlad dikkriders in this thread are dumbfukks who don't realize he sees you as subhuman.

Idk why Nap loathes him, but if it's because Vlad is racist, then he's right in wishing his death.

Other dummies in here talmbout "Now we can be at peace w Russia!!" like some fakkits, peace was gonna happen anyway with HRC, she'd hold Putin back. nikkas complained about aide to Israel, now expect aid to Russia too. More of your money going to people you don't know or care about you.

Niqqas do not realize that Lex Luthor just won prez and now he's joining up with Dr Doom for a PR campaign.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:what: I'm talking about the country as a whole dum dum.

You are cheerleading people who - at best - don't care if you or your family lives or dies. At worst they want to round you up and disappear us all.

Make sure to have your MAGA tee shirt on so they recognize you as a good lil niqqa.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You are cheerleading people who - at best - don't care if you or your family lives or dies. At worst they want to round you up and disappear us all.

Make sure to have your MAGA tee shirt on so they recognize you as a good lil niqqa.
I'm not a Trump supporter retard. All I said was that the animosity between the U.S. and Russia needs to come to a close.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Putin of course isn't wrong.

But you need to be aware of the feigning the lack of hubris in his words.

The guy is a GOAT communicator

edIt: He will finesse Trump when the opportunity arises

Trump is a regular padawan going up against Sidious
Naturally.

You also have to put things in the context of his rank hypocrisy. He's not one to talk about denying people democracy. But he's 100% on the money. The harder the Dems dig in to this blame deflection strategy the worse it's going to get for them (and the whole country).

I do think a normalized relationship and deescalation of tensions between Russia and the US is a good thing though. But I also agree that Trump is phenomenally outclassed. Maybe he knows that too.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
De-escalation is a good thing in the way that a wimp buying his bully lunch is a good thing.

It's funny that trump is Putin's bytch, but not when his bytchassness will cost us $$. We been Israel's bytch for a minute, now comes another John. trump gets no props for laying down for him, which is what he'll do the whole time.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Putin threw shade on Christmas, which means MSM and Democratic Party gone have to wait till December 26th to even respond. He know they ain't gone go hard on Baby Jesus birthday.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
De-escalation is a good thing in the way that a wimp buying his bully lunch is a good thing.

It's funny that trump is Putin's bytch, but not when his bytchassness will cost us $$. We been Israel's bytch for a minute, now comes another John. trump gets no props for laying down for him, which is what he'll do the whole time.
You are right. The best way forward is a shootout at 3PM where everyone dies.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You are right. The best way forward is a shootout at 3PM where everyone dies.
I didn't say that's the best way to go forward, there are more than 2 options. HRC is much more learned in foreign policy than trump, plus she's more diplomatic and calculated. She'd have kept the peace without becoming Putin's bytch.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't say that's the best way to go forward, there are more than 2 options. HRC is much more learned in foreign policy than trump, plus she's more diplomatic and calculated. She'd have kept the peace without becoming Putin's bytch.
She would not have kept the peace. She's a hawk. She got us into 9 wars as SoS. She would have made Russia #10.