Putin: Dems are sore losers, I'm ready to visit the U.S. *UPDATE: Trump releases letter from Putin

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
putin is partially right, but he's been heavy on that kgb psyops since trump was nominated. i'm sure russia got some dirt on him. putin also knows the best way to influence a narcissist is with compliments.

dude is strategically positioning so there's little pushback, delayed pushback, or rampant infighting with the trump camp as russia promotes their own brand of regime change and influence in the middle east and elsewhere.

trump is not anywhere near putin's level. it's going to come to a head when he has to choose between our best interest, his business interests and his growing bromance with putin. those generals he nominated to his cabinet ain't gonna be cool with this. especially as they start clamoring for a war that's at odds with putin's strategy.

the us is so fukked up that racism and partisan politics are more influential than "patriotism". the exposal continues....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Putin says ready to visit U.S. if Trump invites him: RIA

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday he expected U.S. -Russia relations to return to normal and was ready to visit the United States if President-elect Donald Trump invited him.

"If Trump invites me to travel to the United States, I will of course go," Putin was quoted by the RIA news agency as saying.

"(I expect) a change in our relations and a return to normal inter-governmental interaction in order to resolve the problems that face our country and the world, in the first instance in the areas of security and economic development," Putin said, according to RIA.

(Reporting by Peter Hobson; Editing by Andrew Osborn)

Putin says ready to visit U.S. if Trump invites him: RIA

Private number call my phone say that ima kill ya. I told that peon I ain't hiding I'm probably in yo city ---- Putin

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
LOL @ the gloating/victory lap that this dude and Trump have been doing for the past few weeks

he finished it a few days ago if i'm not mistaken

It doesn't bother me; look at what all he had to deal with

I know people don't like him but i mean literally nobody on the planet thought he'd do it

take your lap fam :win:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
putin is partially right, but he's been heavy on that kgb psyops since trump was nominated. i'm sure russia got some dirt on him. putin also knows the best way to influence a narcissist is with compliments.

dude is strategically positioning so there's little pushback, delayed pushback, or rampant infighting with the trump camp as russia promotes their own brand of regime change and influence in the middle east and elsewhere.

trump is not anywhere near putin's level. it's going to come to a head when he has to choose between our best interest, his business interests and his growing bromance with putin. those generals he nominated to his cabinet ain't gonna be cool with this. especially as they start clamoring for a war that's at odds with putin's strategy.

the us is so fukked up that racism and partisan politics are more influential than "patriotism". the exposal continues....
:pachaha:Yep

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Trump releases letter from Putin asking to 'restore' U.S.-Russia relationship
Trump, in releasing the letter from nearly two weeks ago, said the Russian president’s sentiments are 'so correct.'

By POLITICO STAFF
12/23/16 11:45 AM EST

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday released a holiday letter he received from Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying he hopes the U.S. and Russia will be able to “live up to” the overtures expressed by Putin and that “we do not have to travel an alternate path.”

Putin’s letter, dated Dec. 15, expresses desire for greater cooperation between the two countries, which have experience strained relations, especially after Russia’s incursion into Ukraine and allegations of Russian hacking on Democratic Party targets.

“Serious global and regional challenges, which our countries have to face in recent years, show that the relations between Russia and the U.S. remain an important factor in ensuring stability and security of the modern world,” Putin wrote. “I hope that after you assume the position of President of the United States of America we will be able – by acting in a constructive and pragmatic manner – to take real steps to restore the framework of bilateral cooperation in different areas as well as bring our level of collaboration on the international scene to a qualitatively new level.”

Putin signed the letter “V.Putin.” He also included a holiday message and asked Trump, “Please accept my sincere wishes to you and your family of sound health, happiness, wellbeing, success and all the best.”

Trump, in releasing the letter from nearly two weeks ago, said the Russian president’s sentiments are “so correct.”

"A very nice letter from Vladimir Putin; his thoughts are so correct. I hope both sides are able to live up to these thoughts, and we do not have to travel an alternate path,” Trump said.

Trump has long been criticized for being too cozy with the Russian leader, while the Obama administration has accused the Russian government of meddling in the U.S. election by hacking Democratic targets. The CIA has gone further, assessing that the Kremlin was explicitly trying to tip the election in Trump’s favor.

The release of the letter comes as Trump is embroiled in controversy over his pledge to “greatly strengthen and expand” the United States’ nuclear capability. He also appeared to be cavalier in his comments that fly in the face of longstanding U.S. nonproliferation policy, saying on Friday morning, “Let it be an arms race.”

Putin this week also called on his country to “strengthen” its nuclear forces. “We need to strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces, especially with missile complexes that can reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defense systems,” he said earlier this week, according to multiple news reports.

But Putin at an annual news conference on Friday said Russia has no interest in a nuclear arms race and seemed to normalize Trump’s statements, calling his tweet unsurprising.

“Of course the U.S. has more missiles, submarines and aircraft carriers, but what we say is that we are stronger than any aggressor, and this is the case,” Putin said, adding, “As for Donald Trump, there is nothing new about it, during his elections campaign he said the U.S. needs to bolster its nuclear capabilities and its armed forces in general.”

At the news conference, Putin also said he hoped to have a productive relationship with Trump. “Nobody believed he would win except for us,” he said.

And he cast Democrats in the U.S. as sore losers. "They are losing on all fronts and looking elsewhere for things to blame. In my view this, how shall I say it, degrades their own dignity,” Putin said. “You have to know how to lose with dignity."

Trump releases letter from Putin asking to 'restore' U.S.-Russia relationship

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he finished it a few days ago if i'm not mistaken

It doesn't bother me; look at what all he had to deal with

I know people don't like him but i mean literally nobody on the planet thought he'd do it

take your lap fam :win:

this video is amazing...our newsmedia is so trash...