Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They stay playing not to lose . Put your foot on niccas throats like the pats , instead in the second half niccas act like they up 55 pts. And that's TC he stay playing like that

And I hate that. You've got the ball 16-3 in the first half, you got a chance to pull a Shang Tsung and on 3rd and 9 or 3rd and 8, you decide to run a draw play rather than just putting the ball in the air.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'd also like to add: stop getting stupid penalties and don't always play not to lose. There were so many plays in the second half that were the result of playing not to lose.
They don't be putting the foot in these teams' necks with that p*ssy ass conservative play. New England always has their foot on teams' necks.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They don't be putting the foot in these teams' necks with that p*ssy ass conservative play. New England always has their foot on teams' necks.

They're not a perfect team. But on the real, I'll take it. They played a tough game today and just wanted it more than the bills, simple as that:whoknows:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bills fukked themselves over with all them penalties. You know how many 1st downs we got because of them? Imagine of how many 3 outs this offense would of had if it weren't for those penalties.

True indeed but the giants also had their fair share of penalties that screwed them over in the 2nd half and the tail end of the 1st when they could've really put this game away. Penalties is a part of preparation and Coughlin told them on Saturday or Friday that the bills would kill themselves with penalties

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at the next couple games schedule I think we're in pretty good shape. The defense has been getting better each week. We just need to focus on cleaning up in the 4th quarter. Hopefully we'll be in full stride once we face the Patriots