Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the harm in mentioning it as a fan :heh: relax ya'll

Unless I jinx him :sadcam:
:camg: he's Eli he will throw picks. He'll thread the needle....well he use to do it a good amount of times. He's much more conservative.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I don't see the harm in mentioning it as a fan :heh: relax ya'll

Unless I jinx him :sadcam:

Dont think I've seen Eli take any gambles yet iirc. Has been making safe and accurate throws. His completion % could be higher if he had less drops. He's had like 12 iirc.

Not gonna lie I do miss Eli using his cannon :mjcry:
Eli going deep :mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Dont think I've seen Eli take any gambles yet iirc. Has been making safe and accurate throws. His completion % could be higher if he had less drops. He's had like 12 iirc.

Not gonna lie I do miss Eli using his cannon :mjcry:
Eli going deep :mjcry:
:ehh: McAdoo is a great OC, 2nd year in his system and he is getting better.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
He's the best back on the team. Jennings can't be relied on to stay healthy all year and Williams is Struggle Cuts 2.0

Agree. He basically had the same amount of yardage as Dre and Jennings with less carries. Numbers are skewed somewhat as Dre was running out the clock towards the end.

But my Bros did y'all notice how we were using the wrong RBs on the wrong situations?

Use Jennings on a screen instead of Vereen :mjlol:
3rd and 1 let's put in Jennings instead of Dre :mjlol:

And I know I wasn't the only one who saw McAdoo call a pass play after the two minute warning when we should've ran the ball and run out the clock even more.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
He's the best back on the team. Jennings can't be relied on to stay healthy all year and Williams is Struggle Cuts 2.0
:stopitslime:fukk outta here Williams is the future. He's still learning, but he has crazy potential. I agree Vareen is the best RB on the roster but he's not a ever down back.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Agree. He basically had the same amount of yardage as Dre and Jennings with less carries. Numbers are skewed somewhat as Dre was running out the clock towards the end.

But my Bros did y'all notice how we were using the wrong RBs on the wrong situations?

Use Jennings on a screen instead of Vereen :mjlol:
3rd and 1 let's put in Jennings instead of Dre :mjlol:

And I know I wasn't the only one who saw McAdoo call a pass play after the two minute warning when we should've ran the ball and run out the clock even more.
I think they want to validate the contract they gave Jennings, but if I was TC Williams would be a starter.