Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I'll be shocked if Moore doesn't blossom with a different team in a different scheme. He's joker type player, a stand up pass rusher. :beli:

He's 23 man. Can't believe these guys would pick Jenkins over him. Looks to me like they were looking for any excuse to get rid of him. If he goes to a stable locker room he will be nice.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The story is OBJ was giving out the headphones as Xmas gifts, and some guts took multiple pairs (Cullen), Moore got upset & a fight broke out.

This season has been filled with fukkery

Daps
Reppin
welp it's time to make that off season thread. Minus a miracle, the giants have about less than 10% chance of making the playoffs. They would have to win out the rest of the regular season (very unlikely based on how they've played + they play carolina next week), and redskins and eagles have to lose at least 2 games, which is highly unlikely. I honestly think giants going undefeated the rest of the way is even more unrealistc. I doubt they will even beat the dolphins. It sucks cause it was all good just a week ago. All they had to do was win against the Jets and they controlled their own destiny.

will coughlin get fired? if he does, who can replace him?
will cruz ever be healthy?

what kind of acquistions do the giants need to make to get back into the playoffs next year?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
welp it's time to make that off season thread. Minus a miracle, the giants have about less than 10% chance of making the playoffs. They would have to win out the rest of the regular season (very unlikely based on how they've played + they play carolina next week), and redskins and eagles have to lose at least 2 games, which is highly unlikely. I honestly think giants going undefeated the rest of the way is even more unrealistc. I doubt they will even beat the dolphins. It sucks cause it was all good just a week ago. All they had to do was win against the Jets and they controlled their own destiny.

will coughlin get fired? if he does, who can replace him?
will cruz ever be healthy?

what kind of acquistions do the giants need to make to get back into the playoffs next year?

Shut the fukk up.

Take that energy elsewhere :camby:

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
Man the Bears and Bills did their best to lose today lmaoo. Hard to make it now tbh. One of the Skins/Eagles are guaranteed to drop at least one game when they play each other. Philly may also drop another one if we take care of business against them. If Arizona takes care of business Philly should drop another 1 too.

Ideally we need Buffalo to beat Washington and Philly to lose to Arizona next week.

We need to beat Miami and we need a miracle to beat Carolina. I'm up for the ride. But everything is against us at this point, we should've made more of our chances when we could have. If we win against Washington and the Jets we are good. Damn shame New England choked to Philly last week. They've got some momentum now.

But 1 week at a time. Need to handle the Dolphins tomorrow.

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
Can't believe Chicago today though lmaooo. They were driving down the field late. Make that FG and they're looking solid in OT. Buffalo simply gave away too many penalties. That front 3/4 of Philly were giving that Oline fits.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Our 2 best players Eli
14xmoat.jpg
& OBJ
2e3ttsz.jpg
came through when we needed them most :to:

Defense stepped up in tbe 2nd half too :leon:

This is probably the biggest Giants win in awhile :salute:I'm proud of the squad :mjcry: