Put a flat top on Call of Duty series

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Bro lets keep it a stack, you were trash at cod, thats why you hate it. You rarely see people who were good at the game shyt on call of duty(except for the jetpack dutys).

After buying every CoD during the MW 1 to Ghosts run, I can say I considered myself above average at CoD4 and Blops 2. shyt got boring. Sold WaW and MW3 for being extra trash at that. Those games made a name among a casual fanbase but those games have fallen off in quality. They started doing too much, and introducing mechanics and other perks that didn't need to be in the game.

If CoD dropped every 2 years, I think the quality would've held up better as we got more iterations. WWII plays well but I'm not a fan of WWII games so hard pass there.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can't wait for this shyt to come out. That new game mode War is dope as fukk. Really requires team work. I skipped all the jumping and flying call of dutys. But we back bytches. CallOfDuty4Life

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Most of the time you lie, but this time right here you ain't never lied. The gameplay is pleighed out
:flabbynsick:

Beta previewable today. Got the 2 biggest streamers on Twitch Summit and Shroud playing it, they account for 52k of the 67k people watching :flabbynsick:

67k viewers seems like a lot but its not :flabbynsick: when big AAA games are preview able on twitch its usually 100-200k viewers :merchant: or more :merchant:

game has 0 buzz :flabbynsick:

When BF1 beta was out I believe it was triple the viewers at this :wow: went from clear #1 seller to might not even be top 10 sellers this year :flabbynsick: have the 2 most popular FPS players on the planet playing your game and still not break 100k viewers :flabbynsick:

In high school you was the man, the fukk happen to you :flabbynsick:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
what do you consider big ? A lot of $10k tournaments ? We onto million dollar tournaments on the regular on real competitive games. Call of Duty has 0 competitive scene for the most part. No real leagues have it as a game.
nikka what:why:

MLG runs the major CoD circuit for years now, and over 4 million in prize money was given out this year, including 600k for first place at Worlds. (Last year, 800k was for first) Well over 200k viewers watched.

What year you in:pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka what:why:

MLG runs the major CoD circuit for years now, and over 4 million in prize money was given out this year, including 600k for first place at Worlds. (Last year, 800k was for first) Well over 200k viewers watched.

What year you in:pachaha:
:flabbynsick: numbers

not to mention Activision owns MLG now which makes that even more embarrassing :dead:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nah. You just trash at everything else that's why you still playing it

:russ:

:laff: @ the idea of buying, let alone playing Call of Duty in 2017

As a guy who came into CoD in Black Ops, then MW3 i have to say i got tired of it. There was a learning curve but in like a month i started beasting in CoD, after MW3 i got bored... Two years of CoD. only thing that ll bring me back is if Zombies are good.

Overall, CoD is a trash series because they pretty much release the same game every year. Zombie mode, i feel like is extending its life and relevance for a little while longer

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Over flood of shooters at the moment :picard:

Yet COD keeps on dropping and not a single fukk is giving. I give it to Activision though. Dudes didn't pull the plug on the series like previous games that they milked to death:ehh: