Put a flat top on Call of Duty series

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The days of Call of Duty being a mega seller are over.. itll sell a respectable 5-10 million combined between all plat forms.. itll compete with Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2 for top FPS console sales

the days of 20+million call of duty sales are done. This game has NO buzz at all and they have some of the most popular twitch streamers streaming it all day today and they views are about 30-50% down on each streamer because the public seems to have moved on to other FPS games (overwatch, players unknown battleground)

:dwillhuh: its already fallen off.. tremendously.. I think you mean will it die out ? I dont know, I never thought Unreal Tournament and Quake would die out and they did. But games are more accessible now. Will it ever truly die out ? Doubt it. But fallen off.. its already fallen off. Its no longer no where near the most popular FPS (Overwatch is), and now it might move a few million units at best on per system instead of 20-25 millions of sales per game.

edit: Does Far Cry come out this year, if it does, no way Call of Duty outsells Far Cry in 2017 @Dominic Brehetto

Bro you sound gay as fukk. Watch.. as soon as this duty drops, it will be the #1 played game on xbox live and psn until the next cod drops. Once they took out that dumb jetpack shyt it was a wrap for the comp. All the hardcore duty heads will be returning.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bro you sound gay as fukk. Watch.. as soon as this duty drops, it will be the #1 played game on xbox live and psn until the next cod drops. Once they took out that dumb jetpack shyt it was a wrap for the comp. All the hardcore duty heads will be returning.
what you trying to bet :gladbron:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Til PUBG drops on consoles, it'll be a wrap and RDR2 online will definitely knock WW2 off the #1 spot if they still have it by then

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
COD hasn’t been popular on PC for a minute and everyone saw the beta last month so there is no rush to view it

this didnt apply to Destiny 2, Battlefront or Battlefield 1 though..

What comes out over the next 12 months (November this comes out I believe right? So November to November);

-PlayersUnknown Battleground for consoles (already over 10 million sales on PC.. I dont think Call of Duty WWII will sell 10 million total between all plat forms)
-Far Cry 5 (easy 5-10 million sales)
-World of Warcraft new expansion (easy 10-15 million sales)
-Rumored Warcraft 3 rerelease or new Blizzard title (10-20+ million sales if new title)
-Destiny 2 for PC (:ld: cant call it )
-red dead redemption 2 (easy 10-15 million sales)
-Battlefront 2 (easy 5-10 million sales)
-Fallout 5

I dont really see room for Call of Duty WWII being top 5 in sales, let alone "best seller on console" lets keep it a buck, Fallout 5 is going to kill it on console sales. Im not even too confident PS4 crowd cares a lot about this game, xbox1 might feel different. When Call of Duty was doing crazy sales, it was literally just it vs Battlefield.. FPS genre is heavy with top titles right now

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Til PUBG drops on consoles, it'll be a wrap and RDR2 online will definitely knock WW2 off the #1 spot if they still have it by then

RDR 1st online was trash, i don't expect RDR2 to be much different. Plus RDR series is not GTA. FOH.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The days of Call of Duty being a mega seller are over.. itll sell a respectable 5-10 million combined between all plat forms.. itll compete with Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2 for top FPS console sales

the days of 20+million call of duty sales are done. This game has NO buzz at all and they have some of the most popular twitch streamers streaming it all day today and they views are about 30-50% down on each streamer because the public seems to have moved on to other FPS games (overwatch, players unknown battleground)

:dwillhuh: its already fallen off.. tremendously.. I think you mean will it die out ? I dont know, I never thought Unreal Tournament and Quake would die out and they did. But games are more accessible now. Will it ever truly die out ? Doubt it. But fallen off.. its already fallen off. Its no longer no where near the most popular FPS (Overwatch is), and now it might move a few million units at best on per system instead of 20-25 millions of sales per game.

edit: Does Far Cry come out this year, if it does, no way Call of Duty outsells Far Cry in 2017 @Dominic Brehetto
Far cry comes out in feb

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
so you just mean 2017 then ? whats the current top selling console game of 2017

edit: I mistook Far Cry for Fallout as well
The current top selling console game for 2017 is ghost recon wildlands.

The year has had a lot of titles selling well but it hasn't had any games that have exploded in sales.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Lmao console beta ended last month so the big streamers (CoD pros) cant stream. The pc beta doing numbers should be a sign of health not concern :francis:

You have no idea how hyped people are for cod going back to BOTG. This game will be huge, especially competitively

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Call of duty will fall into oblivion because they refise to incorporate rag doll pbysics and destrictible environments