Put a flat top on Call of Duty series

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:flabbynsick:

Beta previewable today. Got the 2 biggest streamers on Twitch Summit and Shroud playing it, they account for 52k of the 67k people watching :flabbynsick:

67k viewers seems like a lot but its not :flabbynsick: when big AAA games are preview able on twitch its usually 100-200k viewers :merchant: or more :merchant:

game has 0 buzz :flabbynsick:

When BF1 beta was out I believe it was triple the viewers at this :wow: went from clear #1 seller to might not even be top 10 sellers this year :flabbynsick: have the 2 most popular FPS players on the planet playing your game and still not break 100k viewers :flabbynsick:

In high school you was the man, the fukk happen to you :flabbynsick:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I bet it will be the highest selling console game of the year.

All the hype of bf1 online and all the hate of infinite warfare and yet infinite still outsold bf1 by a wide margin.

sales are pretty much even between XB1, PS4, and PC (according to VG Chartz anyways).

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Haven't bought a cod since MW3 but the only thing that would be able to pull me back is zombies and in WW2 the Zombies mode looks to be terrifying for the first time in the franchise.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I bet it will be the highest selling console game of the year.
The days of Call of Duty being a mega seller are over.. itll sell a respectable 5-10 million combined between all plat forms.. itll compete with Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2 for top FPS console sales

the days of 20+million call of duty sales are done. This game has NO buzz at all and they have some of the most popular twitch streamers streaming it all day today and they views are about 30-50% down on each streamer because the public seems to have moved on to other FPS games (overwatch, players unknown battleground)

I don't see COD every falling off.

:dwillhuh: its already fallen off.. tremendously.. I think you mean will it die out ? I dont know, I never thought Unreal Tournament and Quake would die out and they did. But games are more accessible now. Will it ever truly die out ? Doubt it. But fallen off.. its already fallen off. Its no longer no where near the most popular FPS (Overwatch is), and now it might move a few million units at best on per system instead of 20-25 millions of sales per game.

edit: Does Far Cry come out this year, if it does, no way Call of Duty outsells Far Cry in 2017 @Dominic Brehetto