"Put a barrel in a capo mouth, til his scalp come out, you a kid, you don't live what you rap about"

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man this line comes full circle 15 years later lol. No wonder jimmy fell back. Ill never forget Jimmy was talking all this shyt and these nikkas end up running into each other at some summit/Panel. Esco was waiting for this chump Jimmy to jump. Jim walked right passed him..behind him actually and dapped and hugged some next nikka. All this Time jimmy was talkin shyt the kufi smacker and didnt do shyt. It was on youtube too during the old Nas bbs and Sohh days. I wish it was a way to find it smh
Completely full circle.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
"I mean, it's entertaining for me. I like to see him goofing off. It's funny," he told Flex. "He got funny screw faces and all that and he's puckering his lips up. It's what they do. He's pucker man... Real weird stuff. But you know what, I understand. Get money Jim Jones, Jim Ones. There's only one Jones in New York, baby."

:mjlol:
Ether should have come as no surprise. This nikka Nas is poignant in his ability to make you look ridiculous with his words on a gut level with the simplest, most truth filled statements.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This and "Hold Down the Block" are two of the more underrated Nas songs from that era. I don't get how "Money Over Bullshyt" gets looked over because it's dope in such an obvious way. He had some bars for Jeezy on there too.
HHID was actually an enjoyable album to me. I even fukked with Blunt ashes

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ether should have come as no surprise. This nikka Nas is poignant in his ability to make you look ridiculous with his words on a gut level with the simplest, most truth filled statements.
Nas wasn't even a battle rapper that whole scene was foreign. He knew it was all about crowd reaction

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Man this line comes full circle 15 years later lol. No wonder jimmy fell back. Ill never forget Jimmy was talking all this shyt and these nikkas end up running into each other at some summit/Panel. Esco was waiting for this chump Jimmy to jump. Jim walked right passed him..behind him actually and dapped and hugged some next nikka. All this Time jimmy was talkin shyt the kufi smacker and didnt do shyt. It was on youtube too during the old Nas bbs and Sohh days. I wish it was a way to find it smh
:denzellol: