"Put a barrel in a capo mouth, til his scalp come out, you a kid, you don't live what you rap about"

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Man this line comes full circle 15 years later lol. No wonder jimmy fell back. Ill never forget Jimmy was talking all this shyt and these nikkas end up running into each other at some summit/Panel. Esco was waiting for this chump Jimmy to jump. Jim walked right passed him..behind him actually and dapped and hugged some next nikka. All this Time jimmy was talkin shyt the kufi smacker and didnt do shyt. It was on youtube too during the old Nas bbs and Sohh days. I wish it was a way to find it smh

I saw it last year on youtube but I forgot the title of the video

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I mean, it's entertaining for me. I like to see him goofing off. It's funny," he told Flex. "He got funny screw faces and all that and he's puckering his lips up. It's what they do. He's pucker man... Real weird stuff. But you know what, I understand. Get money Jim Jones, Jim Ones. There's only one Jones in New York, baby."

:mjlol:

All of the GOATs foes were stans at some point. Every one of them.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
"I mean, it's entertaining for me. I like to see him goofing off. It's funny," he told Flex. "He got funny screw faces and all that and he's puckering his lips up. It's what they do. He's pucker man... Real weird stuff. But you know what, I understand. Get money Jim Jones, Jim Ones. There's only one Jones in New York, baby."

:mjlol:

:picard::russ::ahh: