Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Thread (getting rave reviews and being compared to Logan?)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this. 10/10, it was dope as fukk. Best animated film of the past year to me.

The animation was beautiful. I'm glad that major animation studios are realizing that animation is....ANIMATION. Spider-Verse gave them a wake-up call. Every animated film doesn't need to be "realistic" or "life-like". Embrace the stylized, cartoony nature of animation.

Anyways, I loved all of the characters but the Wolf was the coolest. His whistle and fighting style was :wow:

The "Ethical Bug" on Jack Horner's shoulder was hilarious. Had him stressed the fukk out :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
family loved this movie. Characters were great. The dialogue was incredible. Whoever wrote that is brilliant. The plot was fantastic and so relative :sadcam: animation was beautiful. All the voice actors brought it. Can't think of 1 flaw.
When the villain was talking about why he wanted the star and his upbringing I almost fell out my seat :russ:

the jimminity cricket had me dying lmao.....10/10

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Reading through this is really tempting me to buy a ticket. Idk though. It’s been out for a month now and I don’t like sitting in near empty theaters.
The digital version is available (if you don't want to go to the movies).