Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Don't have kids...wtf is your problem?:mjtf:

We have to be real with ourselves. We will one day be old, feeble, having a wife and kids is important. Of course you have to be a good father so your kids remain in your life. Honestly, I would probably have a child at 25 if I was guaranteed I would be where I am in life at the moment.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
We have to be real with ourselves. We will one day be old, feeble, having a wife and kids is important. Of course you have to be a good father so your kids remain in your life. Honestly, I would probably have a child at 25 if I was guaranteed I would be where I am in life at the moment.
That's a selfish reason to have children. There may not even be breathable air by the time you're worried about the effects of aging.

It's lots of parents whose kids don't talk to them who started out thinking "if I have this kid, someone will be there for me when I'm older" then you realize that your kids inherited traits from you and your spouse that even you didn't know about.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yes but check this out...the planet is dying breh. Like no seriously...it's a wrap. So to continuing to bring life on a sinking ship makes 0 sense.

And with today's medicine and our insurance cause alot of us work...we can age gracefully and not suffer from Dementia, Alzheimers and shyt like that.