Purge 3: Election year (Official Thread)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
This is the worst purge. I aint even finish it. They dumbed it down too much. That fried chicken line is :scust:

Candy bar chick was horrible & her friend looked better. The good girl black chick was ugly too. They should have grabbed sasha from TWD. Like someone else said, the people purging that they didnt focus on were more interesting then the main characters.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
watched it a lil while ago....it wasnt better than the 2nd one but it was solid and still better than the first.

sums up what i thought about it...the best scene was the candy bar payoff..them little bytches were outta line...made me want to take off my belt on them (no pedo :whoa:)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Worst of the 3. Looking back I actually think the first is better.

The 2nd is still the highlight and should have been the first movie, with the 1st movie being a spin off or something.

I don't ever use the word c00n but damn:snoop:. That fried chicken line was unacceptable.

Then the "good white people" line :childplease:.

Not only that, to have not one, but both black dudes die made it even worse:beli:

Overall it was an ok watch but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.

I agree with who suggested the purge tourism angle for the next film.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man that nikka Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue had the worst c00nish/slave dialogue I have seen in a minute,,,,,,,WTF......
I'm like WTF did I just hear !!!

Mykelti%20Williamson%20%20Forrest%20Gump%20(1994).jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man that nikka Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue had the worst c00nish/slave dialogue I have seen in a minute,,,,,,,WTF......
I'm like WTF did I just hear !!!

Mykelti%20Williamson%20%20Forrest%20Gump%20(1994).jpg
Now I like negroes, but these our white folks. <click clack>
And look where that got you...:usure:

Man if you don't get the fukk outta here. Ima tweet the writer and send him a neg rep on twitter

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just laced the writer and that "brotha" who said that c00nish Filth

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
movie was ass......i loved purge 2....this fell way short

"that's a crip whistle" -said by an old DC nikka :skip:

black store owner was too much..."i want you to be a partner in the store juan" *or whatever his name was* :comeon:

they blew this one

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My daughter dragged me to see this shyt over the weekend. I came in this thread to see if I was buggin or if others felt the way I did about Mykelti. You do. Damn bruh.
:scust: The chicken line? :what: These "our white people"? I thought I was watching some ol late 80's-early 90's private investigator acton series with the jheri curl shag having, members only jacket with the sleeves rolled up wearing, black sidekick lines he was kicking! :stopitslime:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a big fan of the purge series and yall right about them c00n lines being turrible. I guess they trying to make it seem like a modern civil war with slaves becoming soldiers but fukk that shyt.

2 was the best one and they should've showed more purging characters instead of making it a regular escaping death film. Its like they keep forgetting the star of this film is the purge characters not the hero cacs.

I do like how this one ended with the purge supporters responding with violence so now the next might just be a purge month with all out fukkery. Martial law against the purgers

:ohhh:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it was good me and wifey love these movies each one keep getting better I would just wish they wouldn't just focus on 1 story line and just go into the fantasy of being able to kill for 12 hours but it was good and this my fav scene

that was my favorite scene also !!

I look at to many movies,,,,, but it looks like they copied that mask design from that Halloween kid in " The nightmare before Christmas (1993)...

2mdfc61.jpg
+

siren

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Kansas
I was so hyped to see this film, I ended up being disappointed. They relied too heavily on race jokes, and didn't focus enough on regular people purging. I don't think most people seeing purge movies don't care top much about stories lines, they just care about seeing people purging. The second one is still the best.