PURE GREED Deal: AT&T-Time Warner $85 Bill Making Some POLITICIANS MAD (We Gotta STOP THIS DEAL)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be Comcast vs At&T straight up in a lil bit
Comcast makes most of its money from cable services whereas AT&T makes most of its money from cellular services. At&t's acquisition is for Time Warner Inc. which is a separate company from Time Warner Cable, the latter of which was recently acquired by Charter Communications.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bruh, these politicians are whore's for these corporations. Not all of them, but the majority. You still have you statesmen like Sanders, Paul, and Kucinch. However, we have a lot of corporate whores in Washington. I already told my family I'm really thinking of running for state rep or congress in 2020 if shyt goes right for me. I'd be the MAIN one opposing this shyt.

State rep/congress doesnt require a bachelors degree?

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
How much do a lawbreaker gotta be paid to look over this blatant monopoly

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
More greed and AT&T just bought out DirecTV a year and a half ago :francis: I wonder how this will affect the workers :francis: Oh yeah, higher prices and corporate media being owned by less than 10 companies :snoop: This deal HAS to be killed. Trump and Sanders agree on this shyt. However, not Clinton :scust:

Jill Stein wouldn't let this happen