PURE GREED Deal: AT&T-Time Warner $85 Bill Making Some POLITICIANS MAD (We Gotta STOP THIS DEAL)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The shyt is straight up oligarchy. Listen, these people are trying to control the airwaves. I've heard this deal violates anti-trust laws. So, they may try to find a loophole to get this deal through. I already told yall about the CBS-Viacom deal that's suppose to happen next month.
:ohhh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You don't get it breh :snoop:
nikka, what do you want me to do? Lmao

Complaining on the coli ain't changing shyt.

Yall should of BEEN seeing shyt like this coming. Its monopolies everywhere now, from AT&T to Amazon to social media shyt like Facebook.

Competition will be back again one day, because history always repeats itself, but today ain't that day. Suck it up and deal with it.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
*shrugs*

Any time big mergers like this happen, eventually new companies spring up to be the new competition. These companies dont even overlap so I dont see the big deal.

Netflix and Youtube got these companies shook tho :mjpls:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Att_history.jpg

This is a graph of how they broke up AT&T and then turned around and slowly have been letting it re-assimilate.
:dead: @ how Verizon rose from the ashes of AT&T

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not cock-blocking, but this deal is bad for us. Fewer choices and fewer alternatives man.

Lol this is era of super mergers... where were you when the Dell deal went down ?

It's good for shareholders and that's all that matters :camby: